• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tom Penny

Test James Harrison for things

giphy.gif

Tall4Life

Bought my Switch from Walmart in their bundle. Was going to get Neon but it didn't show up in my bundle options so I just got grey so I could get serviced. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled, I'm joining the rooftops!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bought my Switch from Walmart in their bundle. Was going to get Neon but it didn't show up in my bundle options so I just got grey so I could get serviced. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled, I'm joining the rooftops!

I just moved you above floy in the floy rankings. Congrats!

Generate

Banned
Mike Garafolo‏ @MikeGarafolo
Can confirm @KimJonesSports report on #Giants LT Ereck Flowers' renewed #dedication. Was told by one coach Flowers was now as dedicated to sports "almost as much as a New England area sports fan".

Im so sorry. He seemed like he really cared about sports. Dunno what happened :(

BigAT

So BigAT is gonna beat you to it then?

It's kind of tough with the lack of direct capture footage out there due to Atlas' shitty rules. I wanted to do Kave as Morgana spinning around in his chair but couldn't find a good quality clip easily.

Also, ALSO, while I'm diligently trying to finish the game I get sent BULLSHIT like this that distracts me from my purpose

lRrQpWO.jpg

Hindl

I lost like 2 hours of progress in Persona yesterday because I was desperately trying to find a safe room and leave the dungeon and right before I find one a random mob crits my main guy and then attacks the whole group to kill him

It's kind of tough with the lack of direct capture footage out there due to Atlas' shitty rules. I wanted to do Kave as Morgana spinning around in his chair but couldn't find a good quality clip easily.

Also, ALSO, while I'm diligently trying to finish the game I get sent BULLSHIT like this that distracts me from my purpose

lRrQpWO.jpg
Did you disrespect him for his insolence?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm starting to get really pumped for this season. Basketball has been boring this year, I've sort of watched it but without any enthusiasm of the last two seasons and seeing Cleveland getting a chip.

Our offensive line is going to be so good this season which will open up the whole offense. And when our offense gets going with Matthew Stafford at the helm, no one can beat us.

I've also watched some interviews with Ameer Abdullah and can't wait to see him get back on the field.

abdullah.0.gif

Sad day for me today.

Grandfather died at 92.

WW2 get, electrician , and 35 years on the FDNY

Edit: sorry for your loss Fox

bionic77

Everyone knew it was going to happen, too. Just a waste of 8 months. Only hardcore Trumpers, like bionic, could possibly be entertained by this shit.
Trumpers watch football. Balling is for progressives and real ass men.

And this is extremely entertaining.

Up there with when the Magic undressed MJ.

Sometimes it's fun to watch a POS team just get its shit pushed in for 48 minutes.

Top Bottom