• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Fox318

DFgOODXVYAAqH5n.jpg:large

LOL @ AFC East

Thats 1 game more than I expect

This is just ridiculous at this point

Since I've been doubting the Cowboys I'll give a reason for why I think they'll regress. They're still a playoff team, but they're playing a harder schedule so naturally that'll happen. Going from a 4th place schedule to 1st replaces the 9ers and the Bucs with the Packers and the Falcons, and then we have the Seahawks, Rams, Chiefs, Broncos, and Cards as the conference games. Those are some tough defenses.

The Cowboys OL should be able to handle the loss of Leary and Free, Collins is a mauler in the run game and he's going to his natural tackle spot. I'm not too worried about him not playing up to potential. The LG is a question mark, but 3 All Pros and Collins can make up for that. But it seems like they don't have a ton of depth, an injury couold really derail things. Then, their secondary has been depleted and replaced. I know the players they lost weren't All Stars, but still rookies take time to adjust. I still think the Cowboys should get to 10+ wins, but I think the NFC East is going to be a lot closer than last year. It's really up for grabs.

I could write up the same post about the Eagles too so it's not like they're gonna take it but still
That's kinda of where my thinking is at as well. Dallas
has shown to be one of the few teams to actually develop Oline so I'm not concerned about any loss overall.

They drafted Noah Brown and that could give some help to Dak and Dez because he's a good possession WR and make Dak more confident to throw to people. That might turn out to be an excellent pick for the Cowboys long term.

The defense will be okay since they'll rest enough because Dallas will play ball control against most of their opponents. Injuries could fuck everything (Zeke first and foremost), but you can't predict for that in any case so.

JABEE

Hopefully Squicken, LJ, FV, and everyone returns this Fall.

I haven't been in the thread as often as I usually am either.

Something feels different. Maybe it's the whole 15 years of NFL Super Bowls being tainted by cheating convictions.

DMVfan123

Banned
I just got accepted four days ago and this is the thread that I lurk the most besides the Black Culture thread so hi! I'm a Redskins fan so I don't know what reaction that'll get here but I hope that y'all will accept me with open arms!

And uh, F the Patriots!

I just got accepted four days ago and this is the thread that I lurk the most besides the Black Culture thread so hi! I'm a Redskins fan so I don't know what reaction that'll get here but I hope that y'all will accept me with open arms!

And uh, F the Patriots!

What is your opinion of Jabrillionare Peppers?

And uh, F the Patriots!

Welcome friend! You'll fit right in with that attitude!

I saw him mocked to the Redskins during draft season and I didn't understand it because we already had Cravens, but I'm confident that he will develop into a good player and possibly a Pro Bowler(might be a Pro Bowl returner during his rookie year)

dVDJiez.gif

Next question: How much do you bench? We are aiming to have all of NFL-GAF fit, swole and woke by 2018.

MechDX

"Fuller dropped a TD against the Patriots in January because Osweiler threw the ball to the one spot Fuller couldn’t catch it (his hands)"

yeah Fuller dropped one then Brock made up for it with 3 INT's.

Texans get just average QB play that game NE doesnt make it to the Super Bowl

Greg is just playing hard to get, come August he will be playing Hot Shot Golf PS4 (I can't remmber the real name) while sipping on his coffee in his Ohioan palace.

Hmm I never thought Greg would be a tease...but I didn't think he'd ever break my heart either...you're probably right he's going to surprise me on the golf course

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bionic77

The next thread should be Pats themed

all in favor say aye

aye

voting closed, 1-0 for yes, make it happen
You have to give it to the Pats and their evil fans.

They were not satisfied with ruining the division, the league or now the country (their latest 'triumph').

Say what you want about these evil fucks but they are not easily satisfied.

Say hi to Donny when you next see him. I am sure Tom and Bill will be right there next to him...

Slo

Well bros, I just turned down a second interview for a management portion at Facebook. I just couldn't raise my son as a 49ers fan.

Top Bottom