• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Drove by a red pickup truck with no exhaust, Big letters saying REDNECKS Rule, and a Confederate flag in Wareham, MA. Didn't see the plate but someone must be on vacation from New Hampshire.

Gobias

Banned
Drove by a red pickup truck with no exhaust, Big letters saying REDNECKS Rule, and a Confederate flag in Wareham, MA. Didn't see the plate but someone must be on vacation from New Hampshire.

People from Northern states love to show "Southern Pride" with confederate flags all the time. My mom's next door neighbor has a giant one hanging from the flag pole at his house.

cdyhybrid

Well bros, I just turned down a second interview for a management portion at Facebook. I just couldn't raise my son as a 49ers fan.
Could make him a Raiders fan.

I dunno, that sounds like a prototypical Trumpiots fan to me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People from Northern states love to show "Southern Pride" with confederate flags all the time. My mom's next door neighbor has a giant one hanging from the flag pole at his house.

I know, it's just crazy to see that much pride in this part of MA. The full suite of idiocy.

You see a lot of it driving through parts of New Hampshire and Maine when it gets rural and a very little bit of it in the rural bits of MA.

Slo

Weird that a rednecks pickup truck didn't have an exhaust system. Usually those things have internal combustion engines.

I saw a guy down the street with a "proud to be a trump deplorable". I'm a civilized person but I would've liked to piss in and on his truck

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Weird that a rednecks pickup truck didn't have an exhaust system. Usually those things have internal combustion engines.

Yeah, an electric pickup truck drove by a racist.

No you know what I mean, some fool who cut off the muffler to sound loud and blow smoke. It was raining so I didn't see the naked lady mudflaps nor the truck nuts.

DMVfan123

Banned
It's weird, as a Redskins fan I feel like I have a duty to support RG3 wherever he goes because of how the Skins treated him, even though I know he'll never be a good starter again

RBH

I just got accepted four days ago and this is the thread that I lurk the most besides the Black Culture thread so hi! I'm a Redskins fan so I don't know what reaction that'll get here but I hope that y'all will accept me with open arms!

And uh, F the Patriots!

Welcome!

And I agree with your spoiler 100%!

Slo

It's weird, as a Redskins fan I feel like I have a duty to support RG3 wherever he goes because of how the Skins treated him, even though I know he'll never be a good starter again

I'm glad you're a Redskins fan. We can safely continue with our normal level of racism.

MechDX

DFilBhNXcAAtqA4.jpg:large

#FireTheCannons
and grab em by the private parts

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Oh shit that reminds me I was at pulling into whataburger yesterday and this truck drove by with the Raiders, Pats, and Cowboys stickers on his back windshield.

wtf

I thought it was squicken but i figured even he wouldn't go so low as to be a pat fan.

cdyhybrid

Oh shit that reminds me I was at pulling into whataburger yesterday and this truck drove by with the Raiders, Pats, and Cowboys stickers on his back windshield.

wtf

I thought it was squicken but i figured even he wouldn't go so low as to be a pat fan.
squicken would never root for the Pats.

Slo

I just followed ez on Twitter. I'll keep y'all updated on the latest offering from the John Deere catalog.

#GreatAgain

MechDX

http://nflspinzone.com/2017/07/23/tennessee-titans-marcus-mariota-lighter-weight/

In an interview with Paul Kuharsky of The Midday 180 in Nashville, Flaherty said Mariota is going to arrive in training camp lighter than normal:

“I have always told Marcus that I thought he should play at 215 pounds because I felt like he was the fastest at that weight.”
Flaherty continued:

“However the Titans coaches always told him they wanted him heavier and to play around 225-230 pounds to be able to absorb hits. Finally this year Marcus agrees with me and will play at 215 and I think you’ll notice a huge difference even though it’s only a difference of 10 pounds.
Though being lighter might not seem like it’s good for injury-prone players, Flaherty also said that being quicker should help Mariota avoid hits and, ultimately, stay healthier.

The bolded part is the most mind blowing part.

He is going to be broke in half after being rag dolled by both the Texans and Jags defenses.

Bitanator

What is up with Dallas and all of their questionable characters, SMH...

Big market franchise equals media making a massive story out of Player A passing gas loudly in elevator to Player B putting ketchup on his hotdog. It really has not been that eventful of an offseason.

Striker

I just got accepted four days ago and this is the thread that I lurk the most besides the Black Culture thread so hi! I'm a Redskins fan so I don't know what reaction that'll get here but I hope that y'all will accept me with open arms!

And uh, F the Patriots!
hello friend

And uh, F the Patriots!
Welcome, friend

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Looks like first holdout of summer is here: Texans OT Duane Brown, who skipped OTAs, not expected to show up for camp opening, per source.

#Pray4Dega

effzee

If the Eagles finish 3rd in the NFC East then they should fire dougie and howie regardless of record. They are spending so much money, plus Wentz is supposed to take a big step forward this year. No excuses left at all.

Meh. I don't like Doug and hate Roseman but I don't see how in year 2 they are supposed to leapfrog two teams who are better on offense and defense in the Cowboys and Giants.

I'd like them to compete for the division and in a weaker division they could probably do it. But not this year in the NFC East.

http://nflspinzone.com/2017/07/23/tennessee-titans-marcus-mariota-lighter-weight/

The bolded part is the most mind blowing part.

He is going to be broke in half after being rag dolled by both the Texans and Jags defenses.

MY QB :(

Top Bottom