• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

What is the latest on Ryan Mathews? I thought the Eagles were to cut him by now due to his neck injury.

No way he is on the roster week 1.
Waiting for him to pass a physical, should happen in August. They don't Dave as much money if he can't pass the physical
What else do they have at RB? The drafted a guy who is smaller then gata, and they got sproles who is getting up there in age. There was a ton of talk about them cutting Matthews but they haven't so maybe they are waiting to see if he can get healthy again or something.
They signed Blount to take Mathews' spot

JABEE

The Eagles gave Ryan Mathews permission to skip camp. They are going to cut him once he is completely covered from his neck injury, probably at the end of camp.

Right now, the Eagles have Blount, Smallwood, Sproles, and Pumphrey. They also have undrafted Wisconsin RB Corey Clement.

effzee

What else do they have at RB? The drafted a guy who is smaller then gata, and they got sproles who is getting up there in age. There was a ton of talk about them cutting Matthews but they haven't so maybe they are waiting to see if he can get healthy again or something.

They have Sproles, Blount, Pumphrey, Smallwood, and Clement.

While I'd prefer a true #1 back, the way the position is going, this is not the most concerning spot on the team. RB by committee is fine by me if they actually decide to run the ball.

Pederson, like Reid, loved to throw and I fear Wentz will be throwing 45-55 times a game most games.

MechDX

3hmBb4a.gif

bionic77

Ya'll gon lose your healthcare. But you can rest assured that the government can't take your switch. yet.
Thanks to Brady the Switch is going to be our healthcare in another year or so and Dr. Mario and is going to be our virtual doctor.

Its kind of amazing how the world has been on a steep downward trajectory since the moment Tom Brady and the Cheat entered the NFL.

bionic please take note of Alligatorjandro's vicious and uncalled for threat against my person.

I intend to press charges and will seek your counsel if anything happens!

bionic77

bionic please take note of Alligatorjandro's vicious and uncalled for threat against my person.

I intend to press charges and will seek your counsel if anything happens!
Poor people are protected from the power of trial attorneys, creditors, books and beautiful women.

Their weakness is usually in the form of drugs and fast food.

Line_HTX

Jason Garrett dodges by saying "We stand by our decision."

Great job digging the hole even deeper by keeping the questionable characters and cutting the innocent one!

FbWm9nx.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers wide receiver Sammie Coates will miss the start of training camp after undergoing a knee scope last week, according to a source. Coates, who suffered a knee injury while training in the offseason, is a candidate for the Physically Unable to Perform list but could return in mid-August, depending how the knee heals. Tough setback for a player eager to rebound from a promising but frustrating 2016 campaign.

Jeremy Fowler, ESPN Staff Writer

Coates gonna get cut.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I say we let Greg make the thread in celebration of MS Paint.

The Dolphins signed veteran cornerback Alterraun Verner, the team announced. In addition, linebacker Koa Misi was put on injured reserve. Verner will compete with young corners Xavien Howard and Tony Lippett for playing time.

James Walker, ESPN Staff Writer

What's wrong with Misi?

Top Bottom