• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

maxresdefault.jpg

?

bionic77

can we make the new thread about nude brady?
I am praying for career ending injuries for all Trumpers and an impeachment or resignation for President Patriot all before xmas.

The Switch delivered and gave us hope that good is still alive in this world. It's time the world did its part and also stopped being horrible.

I'll be waiting.

On the rooftops.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Source: #Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon will be out for the season. He had his medial meniscus repaired today - not trimmed. Out 4-5 months. Brutal

I am praying for career ending injuries for all Trumpers and an impeachment or resignation for President Patriot all before xmas.

The Switch delivered and gave us hope that good is still alive in this world. It's time the world did its part and also stopped being horrible.

I'll be waiting.

On the rooftops.
Trump is the president of Pittsburgh

bionic77

Trump is the president of Pittsburgh
The NFL is rotten and that includes the Steelers but you should maybe read a little more and lie a little less.

The Rooneys went to the D side in 08 and helped Obama win the White House (your Pats went to bat for Trump). They also campaigned for Hillary and she did win Pittsburgh (not by the margin she won Philly though).

Carry on with the lies though Gata. It's very Presidential and Patriotic of you to keep doing so in the face of the truth.

The NFL is rotten and that includes the Steelers but you should maybe read a little more and lie a little less.

The Rooneys went to the D side in 08 and helped Obama win the White House (your Pats went to bat for Trump). They also campaigned for Hillary and she did win Pittsburgh (not by the margin she won Philly though).

Carry on with the lies though Gata. It's very Presidential and Patriotic of you to keep doing so in the face of the truth.
I am presidential tyvm.

I now declare myself president of NFL gaf.

bionic77

Gata is probably a qualified candidate for this thread in 2017.

You all brought this upon yourselves.

Me and FMT and getting the fuck out of this reptilian nightmare and moving to the rooftops where we are free!

WedgeX

Banned

Me and FMT and getting the fuck out of this reptilian nightmare and moving to the rooftops where we are free!

Can you really ever be free until the rooftops float above us all? You're still just connected to the ground until then.

Preach on brother! Fuck Tom Brady, trump, Kraft and their best friend Putin (of whom the Patriots awarded an honorary Superbowl ring to)

Top Bottom