• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're gonna ditch them after they finally start to look decent.

Croc are you becoming a hipster?

I mean, I'm calling them a disgrace one year after they went 13-3.

The only way they will look decent is with a different owner, FO and coaching staff.

The players I still like. Unless it's proven that Zeke beat his gf, in which case I will hold you and your Ohio culture personally responsible Floy.

That's squicken behavior.
Squicken came home though to Houston

The only way they will look decent is with a different owner, FO and coaching staff.

The players I still like. Unless it's proven that Zeke beat his gf, in which case I will hold you and your Ohio culture personally responsible Floy.
Blame Weinke and Boban. Why else was his parents eager to get him the hell out of Missouri?

WedgeX

Banned
While BigAT must be sad that the Lions took down the playoff banners, he can now purchase a Lions 2016 NFC North Division Champ commemorative shirt!

69zFOAg.jpg

MechDX

I just want one thug. Just one. :(

Hell we just get the clean Ohio St. Guys like Baexton

Mindlog

Now it's time to lose the tan :(
However, coming back to see what our boy did for us.
oUYOQSp.jpg

With just the perfect splash of old.

Fox318

I think I'm going to volunteer somewhere during the weekends.

Trump has mad it so depressing to follow news I feel like I need to do something to try and improve the country.

Maybe a soup kitchen or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom