• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashing

The only position group they care about not paying is the OL (and arguably safety). I mean, they just reupped Jay Prosch who does NOTHING on offense.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If it is about money no one has said it or leaked it. if he just shows up he gets paid 9.5 million for the season.

Nothing has gotten out from either side. His wife Devi "Dev" Brown just moved to LA from Houston and isnt hurting for money. You just start looking at all possibilities for his hold out when nothing really gets out

Do I need to pm BigAT for more inside info?

MechDX

No goobers allowed in the New Generation Quarterback Club.

NFL-Quarterbacks.jpg

New QB Club sucks, no Zubaz, mullets or British Knights. #NoStyle

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
HOU @ CIN
BUF @ CAR
CHI @ TB
MIN @ PIT
ARI @ IND
NE @ NO
CLE @ BAL
PHI @ KC
TEN @ JAX
NYJ @ OAK
MIA @ LAC
DAL @ DEN
SF @ SEA
WAS @ LAR
GB @ ATL
DET @ NYG

Who wins first, Jets or Colts?

squicken

Can anyone remember a game that had more wide open uncontested completions than the Vikings did vs. the Saints?r.

There was that year the Saints set the record for most yards allowed? But yeah the only contenders are other Saints defenses

Last year the Vikings made even bad defenses look good. At least this year they can score on them

Gobias

Banned
Apparently the survival league doesn't count moral victories or not winning but still "doing it". I was surprised too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nothing wrong in theory with a $1000 phone, for many people including myself it's the one product they use more than any other on a daily basis. The question is whether it actually includes features that make it worth 50% or more than other phones on the market.

I'm glad someone else thinks this way too because my 6 plus already does everything I want it to. The only thing threatening that is Apple releasing a shitty hungry iOS.

Juicy Bob

I look at Eli Manning setting 200 consecutive starts and I genuinely find that really damn impressive.

How can one team go into so many years with him as their leader and still want to turn up on Sundays?

effzee

The Eagles - Chiefs game is going to be an epic battle between two coaches to figure out who can use up their time outs first and mismanage a 2 min drill.

Who has the worst Oline in the league?
Houston
Seattle
Giants
Or other

I look at Eli Manning setting 200 consecutive starts and I genuinely find that really damn impressive.

How can one team go into so many years with him as their leader and still want to turn up on Sundays?
The Giants historically have had one of the most stable QB rotations in the league iirc.

BigAT

They probably look at his two Super Bowl rings and feel alright about themselves?

squicken

I don't know about starting but definitely a heavier workload

Houston
Seattle
Giants
Or other

The Giants historically have had one of the most stable QB rotations in the league iirc.

Seattle. There were at least a few snaps where Savage and Eli had time to throw.

Draxal

I don't know about starting but definitely a heavier workload

Seattle. There were at least a few snaps where Savage and Eli had time to throw.

Giants just have one gigantic huge leak right now, that they might have a solution in the roster for (Juan Jerry).

The problem for the Giants is that Dallas is not Philadelphia.

CDV13

Brownies run defense looked great! Kizer had a few bad mistakes (INT, I'm looking at you) , but first game for the young man....he will only improve.

Tough week this week but I foresee the 6 game win prediction holding up well.

Mudcrab

Houston
Seattle
Giants
Or other

Saints. Losing Strief was the final nail in our O-line's coffin and every team knows it. We no longer have a reliable offense to make up for the D inefficiencies meaning 7-9 already looks like an achievable goal rather than something to avoid.

Saints. Losing Strief was the final nail in our O-line's coffin and every team knows it.
all very good answers

I would have picked Giants looked the worst/is the worst considering the defense they went up against compared to the Texans and Seattle. Eli seriously might die this year.

Steelers GAF we doin it!
Pls don't do this Mech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom