• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Arians knew his team wasn't going to make it that far down the field again. Going for the touchdown was smart but the actual play calls left more to be desired.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Every Cardinals fan knew we had lost that game. For some reason though, the team felt like they needed to tease a comeback, only for the reason of letting us down even harder.

Gonna be a long season.

Bitanator

Good game, D Lawrence has great hands and power. If that bear was bendy like Ware he would get to 20+ sacks this year. Need R Gregory out there to compliment him. I'm thinking of a Dline with Lawrence, Irving, Collins, Gregory. hopefully it can come next year.

Oh and that Taco spin move needs to stop, he twirls in slow motion backing into the Tackle, it is embarrassing.

CCS

Banned
Just started watching football (from the UK) because I need something to watch when there's no rugby on, and I'm really enjoying it. Only problem is I have no idea who to support :p

Compbros

Just started watching football (from the UK) because I need something to watch when there's no rugby on, and I'm really enjoying it. Only problem is I have no idea who to support :p

As you watch games you'll find yourself rooting for one team over the other and then eventually just rooting for that team in general.

What were the best and worst game(s) of the week?
Best would be between pats/Texans and lions/falcons. There were a lot of games that ended close, but those two were close all game. I’d probably give the edge to the Pats/Texans game because it didn’t end on some bullshit like the Lions/Falcons game did.

Panthers/Saints and Jags/Ravens were definitely the worst. Blowouts from the start with no signs of life from the losing team. The Ravens were straight up ugly the whole game. They didn’t have one drive where they looked good on offense or defense.

RBH

Eoacanl_d.jpg

Hindl

My god the eagles really are the best team in the NFC east this year. What a crazy world we live in.
Eagles defense is so beat up that the skins are probably top dogs even tho we beat them. Cowboys didn't look good but the cards couldn't put them away and Elliott eventually wore them down. If Wis stays at LG and the eagles defense gets healthy they do look the most well rounded tho

Pepiope

Eagles defense is so beat up that the skins are probably top dogs even tho we beat them. Cowboys didn't look good but the cards couldn't put them away and Elliott eventually wore them down. If Wis stays at LG and the eagles defense gets healthy they do look the most well rounded tho
Seems like everyone but Cox will play Sunday, but that's a huge missing piece. Hopefully we don't need him for the chargers, but I hate West coast games

Top Bottom