3. Brady (47.9)
4. Newton (47.5)

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch 28m
NFL's top QBs in 3rd & 4th down conversion percentage this season:

1. Wentz (54.0 pct)
2. Rodgers (49.1)
3. Brady (47.9)
4. Newton (47.5)
That's been the craziest part of this season so far for me. For years now the Eagles have been middle of the pack to bad at 3rd down, especially if it was over like 3rd and 6. Basically every 3rd down, no matter how short it was, always made me nervous because it didn't really pan out. But this year Wentz has been so sharp on them and the playcalling has been good. I still get a little nervous when it's 3rd down, but compared to previous years I'm a lot more calm about it

The thread should have been titled "You Fuckin Cunts..." with pictures of banana and mayo sandwiches in the OP to remind us of why we can't have nice things in OT.

I'm listening to the Ringer NFL show and Robert Mays brought up a Browns stat that broke my mind. The Browns lead the NFL blitz rate and are in last place in QB pressure rate.

I mentioned it during the games last week but the Browns have passed on some good QBs these last couple of drafts. It's the same thing that has always plagued them and there is nothing Moneyball about not having any good quarterbacks

Grossi was right

Man. Never had this situation. At the bar, girl who I think I know, but only 60% sure, and if I have to explain why I didn't it's all weight related.

🤔