• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Bronx-Man

Banned
At this point I’d love to see how someone could possibly make the case that Kaep isn’t being blackballed from the league

Gigglepoo

At this point I'd love to see how someone could possibly make the case that Kaep isn't being blackballed from the league

He won only one game last year. That's it. That's the case. If you're asking how a person with football knowledge could argue against Kaep, I have no idea.

Jarnet87

They last played in Tampa in 1997. How does that happen.

believe it is the Pates first away game on TNFuckball since it started. League loves to give them that home cooking. Bucs got the "home" game in London last time they played, like the league was gonna steal a home game from the Pates

Pepiope

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch 28m
NFL's top QBs in 3rd & 4th down conversion percentage this season:

1. Wentz (54.0 pct)
2. Rodgers (49.1)
3. Brady (47.9)
4. Newton (47.5)

Hindl

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch 28m
NFL's top QBs in 3rd & 4th down conversion percentage this season:

1. Wentz (54.0 pct)
2. Rodgers (49.1)
3. Brady (47.9)
4. Newton (47.5)

That's been the craziest part of this season so far for me. For years now the Eagles have been middle of the pack to bad at 3rd down, especially if it was over like 3rd and 6. Basically every 3rd down, no matter how short it was, always made me nervous because it didn't really pan out. But this year Wentz has been so sharp on them and the playcalling has been good. I still get a little nervous when it's 3rd down, but compared to previous years I'm a lot more calm about it

Rvaan

Banned
Is Gata Hopelessly Terrible

giphy.gif

I Got Him That? It doesn't really make sense in the context of the tweet. Maybe it is just a typo though. Don't feel bad that you didn't know either, these youngsters with their hiping and there hopping are hard to keep up with.

What in the ourtime.com is this shit?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The thread should have been titled "You Fuckin Cunts..." with pictures of banana and mayo sandwiches in the OP to remind us of why we can't have nice things in OT.

@ZoneReads
Buffalo Bills defensive DVOA by year:
2013: 4th
2014: 2nd
2015: 24th
2016: 27th
2017: 1st
Rex Ryan, defensive brain genious

Rvaan

Banned
I'm listening to the Ringer NFL show and Robert Mays brought up a Browns stat that broke my mind. The Browns lead the NFL blitz rate and are in last place in QB pressure rate.

squicken

I mentioned it during the games last week but the Browns have passed on some good QBs these last couple of drafts. It's the same thing that has always plagued them and there is nothing Moneyball about not having any good quarterbacks

Grossi was right

I think it is very Nobel what the current regime is doing in the Cleve. Stockpile talent for the next guys so they will only have to worry about getting a QB.

Doomsayer

What is the consensus on Kizer here? I thought he was good against the Steelers but since he has been mediocre at best.

Sanjuro

Man. Never had this situation. At the bar, girl who I think I know, but only 60% sure, and if I have to explain why I didn't it's all weight related.

🤔

Top Bottom