• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Kickers need to be banned from football

DLbHW2tV4AAjmW0.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Things are looking pretty good in the sane's man guide to rooting in the mlb playoffs!

anybody > sax > wankees

You also think Taylor Swift makes good music so this all lines up

Explain to me intelligently in under 5 paragraphs why I'm wrong to think Warriors/Cavs Finals and Warriors Finals is just as played out, dull, and ultimately detrimental to the sport's growth as the Patriots are to this sport

cdyhybrid

Explain to me intelligently in under 5 paragraphs why I'm wrong to think Warriors/Cavs Finals and Warriors Finals is just as played out, dull, and ultimately detrimental to the sport's growth as the Patriots are to this sport

1) The Warriors and Cavs aren't cheating
2) The Warriors and Cavs play their sport at the highest level without the assistance of the league
3) The Warriors and Cavs aren't Trumpers

EZ

mr2xxx

Banned

So baseball is not boring? Lies

So baseball is not boring? Lies

Didn't say it wasn't dull

Cubs winning it all for the first time in literally every poster here's lifetime is the opposite of played out, and brought more attention/moolah/growth to that sport than there's been in a while. That's just the most recent and significant example, and was in my opinion Easily better than whatever that NBA finals could have been, let alone how it wound up being.

Didn't say it wasn't dull

Cubs winning it all for the first time in literally every poster here's lifetime is the opposite of played out, and brought more attention/moolah/growth to that sport than there's been in a while. That's just the most recent and significant example, and was in my opinion Easily better than whatever that NBA finals could have been, let alone how it wound up being.

Good thing the lakers are doing it this year

Pepiope

i'd watch NASCAR before i'd watch baseball

yes.
Playoff baseball is easily the most fun thing to watch.

That Texans raiders game last season is shit in comparison.

I can enjoy two random teams playing baseball, whereas I couldn't give a shit if the browns and dolphins were playing.

Yesterday I went to the 7-11 near my house in Vegas. There was a white pickup truck with a red sticker on the tailgate that covered half of it that read "the 2nd amendment is worth killing for" with a big grim reaper on it. I really don't understand a large segment of Americans anymore.

Pepiope

Yesterday I went to the 7-11 near my house in Vegas. There was a white pickup truck with a red sticker on the tailgate that covered half of it that read "the 2nd amendment is worth killing for" with a big grim reaper on it. I really don't understand a large segment of Americans anymore.
I came really close to moving out to Vegas. Glad I didnt.

I came really close to moving out to Vegas. Glad I didnt.
Vegas is weird. There is a huge minority population, but there is also a huge right wing gun nut group. Seeing guys with swastika tattoos and crap like that is way to common. I see a ton of pro trump stuff everyday.

foppy79

Playoff baseball is easily the most fun thing to watch.

That Texans raiders game last season is shit in comparison.

I can enjoy two random teams playing baseball, whereas I couldn't give a shit if the browns and dolphins were playing.
Baseball can be exciting, it's just rare to me.

The world series last year was the first time I was engaged in the sport, for example.

Maybe it's because the only baseball team I see most of the time is the pirates...

Top Bottom