• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

andthebeatgoeson

Eagles are gonna finally win a Superbowl and its the year I may seriously want to stop supporting the NFL
😑😥

Naw, it's good, take heart. They'll lose in the divisional round. But the owners will double down and collect a few scalps. They probably don't care if they become a successful NASCAR.

Next year will be the test. But I'm holding strong, playing vidjya games.

Um, no? There are maybe three good teams in the AFC, though, if you consider Denver good. Jacksonville and Buffalo are probably the 4th and 5th best teams now! That's a weak conference.
You're right . Other than KC, there's really that top team. I would of said Houston but they just lost 2 big players

Gigglepoo

You're right . Other than KC, there's really that top team. I would of said Houston but they just lost 2 big players

Yeah, injuries have real derailed Miami, Baltimore, Oakland, Tennessee, and Houston. Plus, "distractions" have killed Pittsburgh. It's crazy that Cincinnati might still win that division.

MechDX

Yeah, injuries have real derailed Miami, Baltimore, Oakland, Tennessee, and Houston. Plus, "distractions" have killed Pittsburgh. It's crazy that Cincinnati might still win that division.

No. there is.....another....

DLoV3w5UEAApAbu.jpg:large

Save us Deshaun. You're our only hope

Jarnet87

In my research trying to find Carson Palmbers record against the Buc I rediscovered he played for the Raiders. I don't remember this.

Dishwalla

Banned

Oakland was derailed before the injuries, hell the derailment caused the Carr injury.

bionic77

Saw that new Mario commercial.

The rise of the JCBs is unprecedented.

Only the most clairvoyant bois saw this coming in January when most people counted us out.

We serving as a counterbalance to the Pats fans and their masters in the White House.

Jarnet87

Saw that new Mario commercial.

The rise of the JCBs is unprecedented.

Only the most clairvoyant bois saw this coming in January when most people counted us out.

We serving as a counterbalance to the Pats fans and their masters in the White House.

More hype than the Star Wars trailer.

Mario is about to recruit a whole bunch of new JCBs

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Twitter told me there was a big soccer match tonight. I spent 10 minutes searching the guide to find the game on some obscure channel, turn it on to find the US getting whipped by some islands in front of a raucous crowd of 20 people... Why is there no Tuesday night fuckball?

Beach

I now get to experience the World Cup with no rooting interest.

Being a Raider fan for the past 15 years has braced me for this.

Some black dude called me a faggot while walking my dog today. Like wtf? That was after trying to run me over in a crosswalk I had a green on. People are dumb. I haven't even heard that openly used as an insult in like a decade.

Some black dude called me a faggot while walking my dog today. Like wtf? That was after trying to run me over in a crosswalk I had a green on. People are dumb. I haven't even heard that openly used as an insult in like a decade.

Some dude/lady in front of me at the drive through paid for my meal today.

#SeattleCulture

Probably. We have a ton of homeless people. All those tech/boeing guy probably bringing up the median income.

If Amazon selects Philly for HQ2 maybe we can export some of our homeless relief expertise out there. One of the things that excites me about that proposition is having a sister city in Seattle. I really got to get out there to visit. I've wanted to since the damn 90s, always thought it was a place with great appeal.

Pepiope

I've hear it from time to time. I'm actually gay tho.

Philly's a lovely place.

I've hear it from time to time. I'm actually gay tho.

Philly's a lovely place.

Philly is such an awesome place for gay/trans rights, so I guess I'm not used to it. One of the first ever gay rights marches happened in Philly in 1965, the Reminder March.

It makes me sad that you have to deal with that.

So I asked some irl teens about finesse and they said something about someone named Lil Kodak and I don't know anymore.

Fuck Mike Ditka, though.

Pepiope

Philly is such an awesome place for gay/trans rights, so I guess I'm not used to it. One of the first ever gay rights marches happened in Philly in 1965, the Reminder March.

It makes me sad that you have to deal with that.
Ya, the Gayberhood is amazing, but there will always be fuck faces.

Ya, the Gayberhood is amazing, but there will always be fuck faces.

It's the best. I'm trying to move there actually. My wife and I want to live in Washington Square West in the worst way. It's got the perfect mix of everything and is an absolutely stunning neighborhood with great people in it. Frankly it's like my personal American Dream.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Trump isn't going to have an excuse to go to the motherland and get peed on next year. Good work, soccer team.

Pepiope

It's the best. I'm trying to move there actually. My wife and I want to live in Washington Square West in the worst way. It's got the perfect mix of everything and is an absolutely stunning neighborhood with great people in it. Frankly it's like my personal American Dream.
I have a friend who lives there. Beautiful house.

I'd get fat off of Moriarty's though if I was there enough.

I have a friend who lives nearby. beautiful house.

I'd get fat off of Moriarty's though if I was there enough.

We looked at this place. Frankly I wanted to buy, but my wife is a bit more practical. She just got pregnant and is looking for a place with an ideal layout for a nursery, and also an ideal layout so our parents can visit easily, neither of which this place has. It was incredible though.

Top Bottom