• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2018 |OT| Can we average a page/commercial?

"I left the Rams in a good spot"

giphy.gif

Catphish

Trubisky goes from a guy who couldn't hit a downfield target with a spotlight to the first QB in Bears history to throw 5 TDs in the first half.

Oh, and for the first time in my life, I saw a play with 2 QBs in the backfield, resulting in a TD shovel pass to the HB.

Am I even awake right now?

Apparently they let Trubisky go hurry up and manage pace, along with more shotgun and single reads.

I'm shocked the announcers are talking about benching Fitzpatrick for Jameis when Fitz is not the problem at all. Your defense just got scorched by Trubisky and it wasn't even hard for the Bears to score.

greyshark

Love seeing the dominant win from the Bears - hope to see continued improvement from Trubisky as he gets to know Nagy’s offense. This defense is dominant - excited for the first time in a long time about the Bears.

Catphish

Love seeing the dominant win from the Bears - hope to see continued improvement from Trubisky as he gets to know Nagy’s offense. This defense is dominant - excited for the first time in a long time about the Bears.
Likewise. This was exactly what they needed to neutralize the lingering fog of the GB debacle.

The 49ers are showing they have an offense that can score. It's a shame the defense can't stop teams from scoring more though.

Eifert hurt and it was bad. Definitely will be done for season.

I don't want to open the video, so I'll just base my opinion on the many reactions and say that I feel terrible for the guy and he ain't coming back this season. He's on a one-year deal, so I have no idea what his future holds.

Bengals won and in exciting fashion, but stuff like this really sucks. Earl Thomas broke his leg as well, if I'm not mistaken, so that was the last of him in Seattle.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Go Broncos!

Bring Mahomes down to earth!

May Von have a plentiful feast tonight!

Edit: And may Case be the QB from last year instead of what we've seen so far :p

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Yea! First time KC hasn't scored a TD on opening drive this season!
That 4th down convert was ballsy by KC.

Go Broncos!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
3 and out! Mahomes hasn't played at Mile High when we fans still think we have a chance! God I love it when you see the camera shaking when the fans get loud.

Go Broncos!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
10 point lead. McManus straight down the gooch. (The gooch is a theme from a local Youtube celebrity known as 'That's good sports and/or Broncos). Please don't ban me

Go Broncos!

Poor Jacksonville. They have an all time defense right now, and they keep the QB who every other week is not sure what team he’s playing for. That last interception was one for the record books.

greyshark

Nagy playing for a FG when they’re still at the 35 is nuts. This is a 52 yard FG and there are still 2 minutes left. I don’t understand this decision.

And he missed it - wtf.

Last edited:
wtf is going on with Jax this year?

Nothing. They have a good defense and a terrible QB. He might have a few decent games, but overall he's god awful. And Jacksonville is always in trouble when they have to play from behind. That's why I was laughing when after week two everyone was saying that the Pats have to play in Jacksonville on the road in the playoffs. People forget fast how long the season is.

I think Mahomes is going to be a good QB, but he missed a ton of wide open throws today and got completely fooled by Hightower on that interception. I'm curious to find out what he will look like when he doesn't have an all-world receiving core and a solid running back. People can look amazing with the right team around them, and then they look completely different when the team around them changes. Just look at Dak Prescott.

Last edited:
Top Bottom