• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2018 |OT| Can we average a page/commercial?

lil puff

The Bills just came out so smart. Great pass on a cold defense. Great run on unwarmed legs. Just stomped out a TD and that's certainly not Bowles fault there. Lets see what they do.

lil puff

this is where you can see this coaches understated attitude imparted on the team. First they were lazy and not ready for that 4th down play. And Even the Bills knew that, thats why they went for it. then they get roughed on on the goal line just not working hard enough. There is an attitude issue here, these players are soft.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Holding a Matt Ryan offense to only a field goal in the first Q is a win for the Browns defense

lil puff

gg Bears. Deserved. I am a Bears fan since the Payton days. And the announcer own our Jets game called for a QB change. What a shit call. This was not that 2nd string QBs fault and a shame to even suggest that.

This team came into this game unready and soft just like their coach. Sitting on the sideline looking like a fin idiot with 68 yards of offense .

lil puff

Hilarious how these announcers keep acting like Buffalo is not in NY.

"how they are playing against NY"

This is the most embarassing Jets game in history.

greyshark

Wow two missed XP and now a missed FG - they need more from Parkey.

And as I type this the Bears force a turnover on the ensuing play - love this team.

lil puff

If the jets get 3 TDs in the 2nd half, Bowles may save his job. He needs to go.Either way. They let Buffalo go into their home and completelty whoop their ass.

lil puff

The Bills came into this game knowing this was one they could get. This Idiot Jets coach was too dumb to pick up that this Bills team would see this as a win. He is complacent. If they keep him after this I have seruios questions about the entire management.

greyshark

Very conservative of the Rams there - giving Russell Wilson a minute and a half with the way this game is going this may end up haunting them.

greyshark

Back to back turnovers - back to back FGs. Love this D, but would be nice to see the offense grind some clock here.

greyshark

That was a dominant performance by the Bears defense - the Vikings could do nothing offensively until garbage time. I am a total believer in this team now - cant believe we’re talking playoffs so soon!

This Monday night game was insane.

Great game. Kind of what was expected, but to get back to Mahomes one more time: he has an amazing arm, but I don’t know how anyone could call him accurate. He misses wide open throws, doesn’t hit guys in stride and rarely has to throw to tight windows because they have so much talent.

It will be interesting to see what he’ll become, but when you see what happens to some of these guys when they no longer have the best o-line or the best talent (Wentz And Dak come to mind right away), it’s time to pull back a little and not call everything you see right now “the greatest ever”.

greyshark

Come on Bears - I’ve seen too many backup QBs shit the bed in my lifetime, here’s hoping Chase Daniel is at least serviceable today.

greyshark

Mighty sporting of the Bears to spot the Giants a TD. Really shows how confident they are going in to this game.

greyshark

Bears feeling sorry for the Giants - calling a timeout and essentially gifting them a FG. Daniel needs to play better in the 2nd half.

Top Bottom