• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LJ11

Ænima;36476302 said:
Eh, it is not exactly a glowing endorsement.

"Overall, I did not necessarily see the kind of improvement over time I would have liked. In the final analysis, Tannehill is a better prospect than Christian Ponder was a year ago. Tannehill possesses the skill set to be a quality NFL starter. At this point, he would be best in a quick-rhythm, short-to-intermediate passing game that featured play-action and boot-action passes. One thing we know for certain: He likely will be drafted higher than his body of work suggests he should be."

"Better than Christian Ponder" is not all that impressive.

Word, the NFL has a load of quality NFL starters.

He's already projected as a quality starter with 19 games under his belt. What will happen when he gets more reps? Not to mention the shit heap at the receiver position, over 60 drops last season alone.

Nice.

Nice. Pics?

790f657f3cddbefc097778dc3bfc260ae00c0cc36e360c19bc2ac72c03082b076g--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.jpg

cheerleaders-111113-Pitt--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.-005.jpg

tmdorsey said:
A high school kid? These kids these days don't know how good they have it!.
Truth.

If that was my teacher she could feel free to "sexually abuse" me and lure me with whatever mechanical devices she'd like. No charges being pressed here.

Godslay

Banned
Went to the OT, looked at World's 50 Most Dangerous Cities thread and found out that:

21 New Orleans, USA

The most dangerous city in the U.S., even worse than Detroit. Jared Allen wasn't far off about it being like a third world country.

Talon

After reading EvilLore's post, the movement of threads makes a lot more sense. It's a big problem in Gaming where there are basically 6 threads that take over the front page when a big release like Halo, Gears, Uncharted, and/or something niche like Journey or those creepy Japanese puzzle games come out.

Same thing with OT to some degree when the Sports thread sit stickied, and the rest of the threads are a mix of PoliGAF, weirdo-GAF, Apple-GAF, Android-GAF, and an occasional [animal] snuck into my [area of home]/morons don't understand medicine thread.

This seems like a decent compromise.

cajunator

Banned
Granted I've never been to Milwaukee, but doesn't it have a high population of minorities?

Edit: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/55/5553000.html Yeah it does.

LOL@Green Bay: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/55/5531000.html White white white white white white white white black white white white white white white

Interesting comparing it to my city/state. Lafayette, Louisiana

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/22/2240735.html

And here I threw in New Orleans as well.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/22/2255000.html

Slo

Because only ugly people can be child abusers. Clearly.

I guess I'm making the leap that the kid was post puberty and therefore basically an adult. My point was why would you chose some shit head zit face over ANYONE YOU CHOOSE?

Talon

do you honestly believe that?

if you polled all heterosexual males 15-18 in high school, they would be on board with it.
It doesn't matter. It's an abuse of the teacher-pupil relationship.

Honestly, yes, I've seen it both ways in academic settings - college-aged kids that worked with High Schools in coaching capacities. And, yeah, it's fucked up and emotionally damaging. The problem is that it doesn't just end at "let's fuck." It changes the behavioral dynamic entirely, especially when one person is in a position of authority.

TL;DR - It's not about the boning; it's about the abuse of authority.

eznark

Banned

Honestly, yes, I've seen it both ways in academic settings - college-aged kids that worked with High Schools in coaching capacities. And, yeah, it's fucked up and emotionally damaging. The problem is that it doesn't just end at "let's fuck." It changes the behavioral dynamic entirely, especially when one person is in a position of authority.

You're such a buzzkill, no wonder teachers don't want to fuck you.

Talon

Of course, the weirdest situation was when the 20-something coach slept with a student since she was 15, and then they eloped and ran off together and supposedly are happily married somewhere in the midwest.

Did I mention the teacher was married and had a child prior to the elopement?

I await the Woody Allen/Morgan Freeman jokes

For this post I banish you to pony gaf for a week.

Top Bottom