• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

stop.jpg

eznark

Banned
^Almost like I put it on a tee?

It doesn't reach Curb in terms of absurdity and blowing out, you know, actual interactions. Because Larry David is God of situational observations.

The writing is better than Parks & Rec. And that's honestly my favorite comedy on TV right now - even from a guy that hates Aziz. There's not exactly a Nick Offerman corollary (I'm assuming he's your favorite part), but the acting is excellent. Jeffrey Tamboor, Jessica Walter, David Cross, and Tony Hale are awesome.

I guarantee few things, ez, but I will guarantee that you won't regret giving Arrested Development the time of day judging by your tastes in sitcoms.

To this point, the writing is pretty well garbage and the creators of the show seem to agree, hence the reliance on a narrator. I don't see how it could get as clever or interesting as any of the other shows mentioned. But maybe.

I like Jason Bateman a lot. And Jessia Walter is currently the best thing about the show.

bionic, Cosby is the best show of its era, but based on the way black people currently talk about Bill Cosby, that probably makes me a racist.

bionic77

The Cosby Show
Good answer.

I don't know if you actually believe that or if you smelled out the secret racist trap I put in there, but either way you passed the test!

For the record I did like Home Inprovement for the first season but got sick of the shtick pretty early on. I also hated Jill. What a B!

eznark

Banned
Good answer.

I don't know if you actually believe that or if you smelled out the secret racist trap I put in there, but either way you passed the test!

For the record I did like Home Inprovement for the first season but got sick of the shtick pretty early on. I also hated Jill. What a B!

That's why I like Last Man Standing. It's just an updated Home Improvement with better supporting characters and a less cloying wife.

I never criticized anyone for liking Arrested Development, buckethead.

eznark

Banned
Young people these days only know Cosby for jello and being old, but yeah, his standup is classic.

Him yelling at Wanda Sykes is maybe the best thing he has ever done outside of the episode where he makes Theo pay his bills. His stand up is too tame for my tastes.

Fox318

New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, 28, recently had his second child with wife Terricka, making it 10 kids from eight women in six states.

Their baby boy, Jagger, joins sister Jurzie and eight half-siblings from Cromartie baby mamas across the country.

But the happy occasion is mixed with turmoil. His far-flung fatherhood has intrigued a TV production company that wants to create a reality show about the group "trying to co-exist as a modern family," a source said.

Most of the moms want to do the show, but Cromartie said no.

The baby mamas he left behind have banded together so their kids can bond with their brothers and sisters in California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and New Jersey.

The single women can use the extra money to help raise their kids, but they also think it is important "to document their journey," the source said. "They want Antonio's support."

Cromartie has deflected the plan, blocking any filming of his offspring.

I like all these "forte, breese not expected to report according to sources stories"

You know what? Players who haven't signed a tender or contract aren't expected to show up according to fucking common sense.

Fox318

I like all these "forte, breese not expected to report according to sources stories"

You know what? Players who haven't signed a tender or contract aren't expected to show up according to fucking common sense.

Since when does ESPN report using common sense?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cromartie needs to wrap it up is really what he needs to do.

You'd have to think some of his advisors have talked to him about this:

Advisor: Dude wrap it up, 8 is too many.

Cromartie: Condoms feel weird.

As expected, Keith Rivers reworked his deal upon being traded to the Giants.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏ @TheBlueScreen

LB Keith Rivers, who was set to earn $2.16M this year, renegotiated upon being traded to the Giants. He now has a one-year, $1.25M deal #NYG

Bowser

Practice man. I just got contacts around November. Would take me 30+ minutes to get both in, now I've got it down to a few minutes but it's still rough.

It still takes you a few minutes nearly 6 months later? It takes me all of 10 seconds (or less) to get both in. Granted, I've been wearing contacts for about 8 years now :jnc

Talon

[I Can't Name] All My Children - a new reality show on VH1. Follow the offspring of Shawn Kemp, Travis Henry, and Antonio Cromartie as their fathers dodge child support and contraception like All Pros.

Followed by Sad Sapp - a take on Simple Life where Warren tries to dig himself out of bankruptcy by scooping up cow shit at farms.

Top Bottom