• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

NFL player DeSean Jackson posts anti-semitic quotes attributed to Hitler (and also Farrakhan quotes), claims he doesn't hate Jewish people

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

DeSean Jackson highlighted a quote attributed to Hitler and shared anti-Semitic quotes from Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan in a series of Instagram posts Monday evening.

Jackson, who has 1.4 million followers on Instagram, initially posted a screen shot of a quote widely attributed to Hitler saying, among other things:

“Because the white Jews knows that the Negroes are the real Children of Israel and to keep Americas secret the Jews will blackmail America. They will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the Children of Israel.”

There was no comment from the Eagles as of Tuesday morning, but considering the nature of the messages it will be impossible for them not to take strong disciplinary action possibly including a suspension or even releasing him.

Dec 15, 2011
Funny, isn't it, that for one group the moment they claim offence there is no room for context, nuance or explanation. And that people outside the group are falling over each other to claim offence on behalf of the group.

For the other group - you just wheel out the same weak excuse time and time again and everyone shrugs and walks away. (Assuming DeBlasio hasn't welded the gate shut.)

Last edited:

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
There are blacks who are Jews. Most of them live in Israel and were air lifted by the government to the country.

I highly doubt any of them were captured from west africa and sold into slavery. Even in ethopia they kept their jewis traditions. If that were the case they would of kept the sabbath and other holidays throughout slavery but they didnt.

Reactions: darkangel-212559

Dude Abides

Banned
Apr 8, 2009
Imagine if some white guy quoted Hitler about Jews... Would he still have a job? Seems Mr. Jackson is enjoying his black privilege.

A guy who played the same position on the same team said he would "fight every nigger" and kept his job so....probably?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
No one will say anything about this.
Wearing an OAN shirt on a fishing trip on your day off leads to a one million dollar paycut though.

Looks like they still coming at him

allegdedly said the N word in 1989. So 30 years later is the perfect time to bring it up.

and apperantly this is worth 1 million dollar pay cut

OAN is a far-right outlet that supports President Donald Trump and features personalities who have harshly criticized the Black Lives Matter movement backed by Hubbard and other teammates.

Criticize a racist supremacist movement responsible for the death of 3 children and support the POTUS 1 million dollar pay cut for you.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
A guy who played the same position on the same team said he would "fight every nigger" and kept his job so....probably?
Happened in 2013 though before SJW-ism and cancel culture took over. Back then you could apologize and be forgiven. If he had said that today he would've been gone so fast and you know it so really you're arguing in bad faith. For fuck's sake a LA galaxy player was recently fired for what his wife said while being 3000 miles away from him.

Also are you black? I would hope you are since you felt it necessary to actually use the n-word rather than just say "n-word". But then again I wouldn't be surprised if you were just some white SJW since I noticed they often like to fully say the n-word a lot, justifying it by saying they're quoting somebody or something like that. It makes you think who the racists really are...

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Nov 13, 2013
If I had to guess I just think he’s a moron who tried to get preachy and got all up in his feels with Farrakhan thinking he was some philosophical figure when likely didn’t know a whole lot about him. That said, if you see a quote attributed to Hitler probably not a good idea to promote it.

I’m completely against all forms of “one social media fuck up and you’re done” culture, so I hope he keeps his job. But it is fucked up that people get more shit for way less like Drew Brees. Shows where the agendas lie.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 17, 2017
Checked this out on Resetera. First few pages.. no “fuck offs” or talks of racism. Just people calling him an idiot.

• LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Imagine if some white guy quoted Hitler about Jews... Would he still have a job? Seems Mr. Jackson is enjoying his black privilege.

This is not the first time SJWs approved copying Hitler's ideas:

These published articles included arguments that dogs engage in rape culture and that men could reduce their transphobia by anally penetrating themselves with sex toys, and a rewrite of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf in feminist language.

Last edited:

Dude Abides

Banned
Apr 8, 2009
Happened in 2013 though before SJW-ism and cancel culture took over. Back then you could apologize and be forgiven. If he had said that today he would've been gone so fast and you know it so really you're arguing in bad faith. For fuck's sake a LA galaxy player was recently fired for what his wife said while being 3000 miles away from him.

Also are you black? I would hope you are since you felt it necessary to actually use the n-word rather than just say "n-word". But then again I wouldn't be surprised if you were just some white SJW since I noticed they often like to fully say the n-word a lot, justifying it by saying they're quoting somebody or something like that. It makes you think who the racists really are...

No need to be so hostile, buddy. Aren’t you in Europe somewhere? Listening to Joe Rogan may not be quite enough to make you an expert on the nuances of American cancel culture. Jimmy the Greek, for example, got canned in the late 80s for racial comments. Donald Sterling was forced to divest in 2014, both despite apologies, so maybe the world didn’t radically change in quite the way you think it did.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
No need to be so hostile, buddy. Aren’t you in Europe somewhere? Listening to Joe Rogan may not be quite enough to make you an expert on the nuances of American cancel culture. Jimmy the Greek, for example, got canned in the late 80s for racial comments. Donald Sterling was forced to divest in 2014, both despite apologies, so maybe the world didn’t radically change in quite the way you think it did.
You dodged the question which, if i were a betting man, means you're a white dude. Did it make you feel good to type the n-word? I'm not being hostile, just genuinely curious. Also does the place I currently live mean I haven't lived elsewhere in the past? But I don't know who Jimmy the Greek is, he's before my time and 2014 is when all this non-sense started there-about, plus Sterling was the owner of a team of mostly black players so he really had no business being an NBA team owner if he hated black people. Forcing him to sell made sense from a sports perspective too because how could those players be motivated to play for such an owner?

• Fire
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

Dude Abides

Banned
Apr 8, 2009
You dodged the question which, if i were a betting man, means you're a white dude. Did it make you feel good to type the n-word? I'm not being hostile, just genuinely curious. Also does the place I currently live mean I haven't lived elsewhere in the past? But I don't know who Jimmy the Greek is, he's before my time and 2014 is when all this non-sense started there-about, plus Sterling was the owner of a team of mostly black players so he really had no business being an NBA team owner if he hated black people. Forcing him to sell made sense from a sports perspective too because how could those players be motivated to play for such an owner?

I’m under no obligation to divulge personal details to you. Your weird focus on my race is pretty Reeeeesetera, frankly.

That you don’t even know who Jimmy the Greek is strongly suggests you’re out of your depth on this topic.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
I’m under no obligation to divulge personal details to you. Your weird focus on my race is pretty Reeeeesetera, frankly.

That you don’t even know who Jimmy the Greek is strongly suggests you’re out of your depth on this topic.

I was never a big NFL fan so yeah I don't know a commentator that was before my time. But this has little to do with NFL history and everything to do with modern day cancel culture which aparently black people are immune to despite literally quoting Hitler as a positive. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy and double standard and apparently you became butthurt for some reason.

Dude Abides

Banned
Apr 8, 2009
I was never a big NFL fan so yeah I don't know a commentator that was before my time. But this has little to do with NFL history and everything to do with modern day cancel culture which aparently black people are immune to despite literally quoting Hitler as a positive. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy and double standard and apparently you became butthurt for some reason.

I’m not “butthurt”. I just pointed out an obvious example that rebuts the double standard you claim to have pointed out, and now you’re twisting yourself in logical knots because you were telling tales from your ass and can’t admit it. And you decided you’d make a big deal out of the fact that I quoted someone using a slur to try to prove I’m a white SJW because your thinking on this topic does not appear to get any more nuanced or sophisticated than caricatures.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
I’m not “butthurt”. I just pointed out an obvious example that rebuts the double standard you claim to have pointed out, and now you’re twisting yourself in logical knots because you were telling tales from your ass and can’t admit it. And you decided you’d make a big deal out of the fact that I quoted someone using a slur to try to prove I’m a white SJW because your thinking on this topic does not appear to get any more nuanced or sophisticated than caricatures.
In your counter-argument, you cited an example that is completely invalid in 2020, so unless you have a 2020 example of some white athlete saying the n-word and not getting fired it's game over pal, thanks for playing. But if you wanna keep arguing in bad faith, I'm sure you can find some white guy in the 30s that said the n-word without consequences.

Last edited:

Dude Abides

Banned
Apr 8, 2009
In your counter-argument, you cited an example that is completely invalid in 2020, so unless you have a 2020 example of some white athlete saying the n-word and not getting fired it's game over pal, thanks for playing. But if you wanna keep arguing in bad faith, I'm sure you can find some white guy in the 30s that said the n-word without consequences.

lol. Does he also have to have the same name and be the same age. A white guy for the same team playing the same position doesn’t count because reasons. Absolutely beclowning yourself.

also, knee jerk accusations of bad faith when you have no argument is a pretty Reeeee move as well.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
Feb 20, 2018
I totally think he thought this was ok, because he was only trying to be racist against white people. He didn't understand that white Jews do not get the same "anything goes and it doesn't count as hate or racism" protection as you get when talking about general white people, especially Americans

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020

If a white guy posted something like that, he’d be fired in five minutes, charged with no less than 12 hate crimes, and his family would be executed.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkangel-212559

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
lol. Does he also have to have the same name and be the same age. A white guy for the same team playing the same position doesn’t count because reasons. Absolutely beclowning yourself.

also, knee jerk accusations of bad faith when you have no argument is a pretty Reeeee move as well.
Are you fucking retarded? 2013 is not 2020! Ask the people of Dresden that were alive back then if 1939 was the same as 1946. Shit changes real fast in the real world, one day you're grabbing a burger with your buddies and the next you can't see them anymore, the restaurants are closed and you gotta wear a mask to be out in public. 7 years is a fucking eternity and shit changed big time and what was tolerated back then is not tolerated at all today. Like I said earlier, in 2020, if you're a white athlete and your wife says something offensive in a foreign language 3000 miles away, you get fired. So continuing to come at me with your 2013 false equivalency is actually making you look like quite the clown., so why don't you do everybody a favor including you and stop digging yourself into a hole, it's pathetic at this point.

Last edited:

switchback27

Jul 26, 2018
Doesn't really make the situation any better, but someone did some digging into the quotes that DJax posted because....well, we also know that Hitler wasn't a fan of blacks either. A really weird dive into the rabbit hole:

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
DeSean what are you doing bby...

Stephen Jackson (the former NBA player, close friend of George Floyd, co-host of All the Smoke podcast) came out with a videi defending DeSean, I like Stack, but come on now.

Dude quotes Hitler and this clown comes in and says "A black guy not being able to Jew-bash is racist against black people". How low is this guy's IQ, and he played basketball, not football, so he doesn't even have the concussion excuse.

switchback27

Jul 26, 2018
Dude quotes Hitler and this clown comes in and says "A black guy not being able to Jew-bash is racist against black people". How low is this guy's IQ, and he played basketball, not football, so he doesn't even have the concussion excuse.

All I will say is that Stephen Jackson was one of the main actors in the Malice at the Palace, alongside Ron Artest. Some have argued that Jackson's response escalated the situation beyond salvage (more than Artest going up into the stands, which I don't agree with). Jackson's stated that he was acting to defend his teammate, which I can both understand and feel is still a convenient bullshit excuse.

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
DeSean what are you doing bby...

Stephen Jackson (the former NBA player, close friend of George Floyd, co-host of All the Smoke podcast) came out with a videi defending DeSean, I like Stack, but come on now.

"that (I assume they) say that shit about us and its Kool"

Yeah totally, I see tons of prominent athletes/celebrities posting racist shit against black people all the time and getting away with it.

Seriously, the victimhood complex is absolutely insane. "we can't be racist because we are black".