• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl LI |OT| Rise Up, Go LI Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

This sport is literally unwatchable.
There's no point in having any sort of vested interest again. It's completely ruined beyond repair.

5GcSbNd.gif

I love you man.

The sooner Brady retires, the more fun the NFL will be again.

He's great. The greatest.

But I'm bored with him. It's a forgone conclusion the Patriots will be in the Superbowl every year. That's boring.

Let's get some of these new kids in there. This sport has been hanging onto the Patriots' dramas for too long. The NFL desperately needs new faces.

Radio calls in Atlanta are so sad right now.
This will forever be known as the season where Atlanta blew the biggest lead in Super Bowl history.

"Horrific collapse"
"This is excruciating"
"At a loss for words"

Fuck football.
I take my Super Bowl squares winning with trepidation.

Oh man, this has got to be an epic whine line. Whine lines have fans calling for coaches to be fired because of a decision made at the end of the game in a preseason game, I can't imagine what it's like after this.

Boke1879

Well, this game was very much like the election.

And all of Trump's people were cheering for the Pats because Brady & Belichick vetted him.

I mean I get that. But it's just sports. At the end of the day it doesn't mean a damn thing. It's sports. The Pats winning isn't going to have any impact on what happens in my life for the next 4 years.

Dishwalla

Banned
Should have known Atlanta would do this to me, when I needed them to beat the Chiefs they choked. When I needed them to beat the Patriots they choked. Thanks for nothing Atlanta Falcons. Thanks.

Great game and comeback. But this sudden death shit in NFL needs to stop specially in such a big game. That was the only part that sucked in this game. Basing the outcome of a game on a f'in coin toss is ridiculous.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If the game was close then yea, one could implicate the coin toss as the cause of some sort of unceremonious victory.

But it wasn't close. The deficit was huge. It is very clear that Atlanta threw it away.

dickroach

But I'm bored with him. It's a forgone conclusion the Patriots will be in the Superbowl every year. That's boring.

Let's get some of these new kids in there. This sport has been hanging onto the Patriots' dramas for too long. The NFL desperately needs new faces.

from what every sports media outlet was saying a few years ago, the last two and next 10 super bowls were supposed to be Wilson's Seahawks vs Luck's Colts

Werd

The funniest thing about this game is the Pats fans trying to act like they're not supporting Trump by rooting for the Patriots.
...Pats fans (which I'm not) that have likely been fans for at least the last 15 years of Super Bowls if not longer are supporting Trump if they don't abandon the team?

Sports are escapism not a declaration of ideology. This forum's thread may have been half about politics, but the vast majority of people watching this game were watching football not Nazis vs the world.

cordy

Banned
People in Atlanta ain't even going to the strip club tonight.
Bad and Boujee won't even sound the same.
They can't play any trap music at all until this pain simmers down.

Twentieth

Falcons blew this one, but Brady deserved it. Congrats, Patriots fans, there aren't many fans as lucky as you are.

TBH I agree with this.

adj_noun

This forum's thread may have been half about politics, but the vast majority of people watching this game were watch watching football not Nazis vs the world.

Re: Nazis, at this rate I wouldn't bet against them in an Indiana Jones movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom