• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl LI |OT| Rise Up, Go LI Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

yTlWNbh.png

8ph1pdj.png

cq6dKJg.png

iOytfBm.png

a6iATyO.png

Teams: (AFC Champion) New England Patriots & (NFC Champion) Atlanta Falcons

Time and date: February 5, 6:30 p.m. ET

Network: Fox

Broadcasters: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews and Chris Myers

Pregame act: Donald Trump

National Anthem singer: Luke Bryan

Halftime performer: Lady Gaga

Official pizza: Papa John's

NYR

CANADA-GAF

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Just a reminder that the game will NOT be sim-subbed by CTV on the American Feed.

What this means is you'll be able to see the US commercials as long as you tune into the American fox feed, not the CTV feed. To combat this, CTV is airing this on almost all their channels including TSN. Don't be fooled!

For a number of years, Canadians have complained to the CRTC that they want to see the American ads during the Super Bowl. Many Canadians spoke about this considerable irritation during Let’s Talk TV: A Conversation with Canadians. The CRTC has taken action to resolve the issue.

As of Super Bowl LI in 2017, simultaneous substitution is no longer allowed during the big game. This means that viewers tuning to the Canadian channel airing the game will see Canadians ads, while those tuning to the U.S. channel will see the American ads.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/television/publicit/super.htm

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/sec.the...ls/article31722299/?service=amp?client=safari

bionic77

I am not participating in this thread other than to point of the Pats are an arm of Trump. Rooting for them is like being one of the racist cunts that cheers every sexist, racist and fascist thing the fuhrer does.

Fuck the Trumps. Go Freedom Falcons!

Down with football. Up with basketball and the Switch!

Tom Brady shall ascend to the status of greatest football player in NFL history when Belichick totally slows down that Falcons offense.

Book it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I am not participating in this thread other than to point of the Pats are an arm of Trump. Rooting for them is like being one of the racist cunts that cheers every sexist, racist and fascist thing the fuhrer does.

Fuck the Trumps. Go Freedom Falcons!

Down with football. Up with basketball and the Switch!

It's literally a matchup parodying both sides in our nation

The evil Team Trump vs the team representing Black Hollywood.

You all know who to cheer for

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is the best Super Bowl in recent years matchup wise.

The New England Patriots haven't faced an offense as good as the Falcons this season. The Patriots defense is solid but they've been playing against mostly weak AFC opponents all year.

As we get closer I'll make a prediction. Either way it should be a great game.

I stopped paying attention once it was clear the Vikings weren't going anywhere, so I didn't know who made it to the Bowl.

Fuck the Pats.

NastyBook

Julio gonna be in tears as he hoists that Lombardi.

#RiseUp

EDIT: Also, we should've been rematching against the Raiders next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom