• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl LI |OT| Rise Up, Go LI Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdiBPrO.jpg

Blackage

Liberals around the country: "Of course The Pats won, Trump is President!" Meanwhile liberals in New Orleans are like "OMG YES! GO PATS, WE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM AS CHAMPS NEXT YEAR!"

Kadin

Always wondered, what happens to all the premade hats, shirts, etc. that say the other team won? They get donated somewhere or destroyed?

It's like someone drugged the Falcons Gatorade during halftime. Those guys looked like they woke up with amnesia and were stumbling around confused.
That drive where they got like 4 holdings was pure fuckery. Matty ice slinging that shit only to get sacked out of FG range was. Whew...

Nameless

Choking on an actual penis is probably not as bad as what just happened to the Falcons and their fans. Our SB loss hurt, but Christ.

Guys not everything needs to be politics this year.

Let's enjoy the moment or wallow in the bitter sweet feeling if you're a falcons fan and just enjoy the fact it has nothing to do with anything related to politics. Pure American, flaws and all.
Sports is inherently political. So no.

Fuck Tom Brady he's a selfish bigoted prick.

kmag

Amazing that two of Brady's SB's are directly predictated on the opposition just being moronic. Even in 2011, he got give the chance to win with Bradshaw scoring instead of settling for a chip shot FG as time expired. It's like NE have an anti-coaching field which turns everyone except for Coughlin into a complete gibbering moron in the 4th quarter.

My uncle lived in Boston and it was fun because he took me to see the Red Sox. And I grew up to be a Celtics and Bruins fan as well. And then he said to me that he was an Indianapolis Colts fan, for whatever reason that I don't remember, and so that's what happened to me. It was good because I enjoyed watching Peyton playing. But as of right now I can't really shake the feeling that I'm not going berserk on the Patriots dynasty right now and instead have to deal with an owner who likes ayahuasca on his coffee.

Family sucks.

Good lord, I'd say what a game but it was literally a game of two parts with no real competition, just a reversal of collapses. But what a rollercoaster it was.

That's a good summary actually. The game was never competitive where both teams played well at the same time. Basically the Patriots played like ass in the first half and then the Falcons played like ass in the second half. Then the Patriots won the coins toss. Game over.

Still, the ending was entertaining which is pretty much all I hope for when I watch a Super Bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom