• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl LI |OT| Rise Up, Go LI Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murugo

Well, crap.

vHXzXqE.gif

Nearly about to PM a mod about all this political garbage being filtered into this.

There was no vote.
Sports don't have ideology when it comes to playing them.
Everybody is worked up about politics in America, I am too, so let's just enjoy this for what it is: an amazing football game.
No. Stop trying to act like you can just divorce something from someone to just forget it. Hell no. Hell fucking no.

Nearly about to PM a mod about all this political garbage being filtered into this.

There was no vote.
Everybody is worked up about politics in America, I am too, so let's just enjoy this for what it is: an amazing football game.

I can't tell if some people are joking or not

there are plenty of other reasons to despise these cheaters and phonies

There was no vote.

I don't think a mod needs to get involved, but I agree. I hate Brady and the Pats, but all the "Pats = Trump Supporters" junk is taking away from what was an amazing Super Bowl.

Im enjoying all the salty posts (stay classy folks). Gonna be fun to read/listen to podcasts the next few weeks.

Pats win. Brady best of all time by a mile (he was before this game, just a blowout now if anyone wants to dispute it).

I don't think a mod needs to get involved, but I agree. I hate Brady and the Pats, but all the "Pats = Trump Supporters" junk is taking away from what was an amazing Super Bowl.
It's ridiculous. People need to learn to grow up.

Great game tho, I'm not a Pats fan but they played their heart out.

There was no vote.
I mean you're not forced to cheer from the team that plays closest to your house.

FZZ

Banned
Satan is real and his name is Switch

Fucking Nintendo

Fucking KANYE

HOW MANY LS MUST I TAKE BEFORE I GET THE W

DCX

DCX
I'm so defeated.

Congratulations to all the Pats fans. You guys deserved the win as much as we deserved to lose.

DCX

Otnopolit

No. Stop trying to act like you can just divorce something from someone to just forget it. Hell no. Hell fucking no.

I don't understand. Sure, criticize the Patriots for their shady practices in past seasons, but come on. It's not as though we had a half time show devoted to Brady doing slam poetry about his love affair for the orange cheeto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom