• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Oshimai

The gf surprised me with Horizon last night.

It must be the best singleplayer game out right now. It's been a while since I've played such a satisfying open world game.

Good call stat.

Stat!

The gf surprised me with Horizon last night.

It must be the best singleplayer game out right now. It's been a while since I've played such a satisfying open world game.

Good call stat.

I finished and platinum'd it. One of - if not my - favourite game of all time. The story was incredible. The game was incredible.

Have fun!

Delryk

Me and Delryk are gonna start playing if anyone else is interested

You know when the night went ; getting more chances than the other teams and mostly out playing them but nothing goes in while they get bad angle goals, AI defensive BS and stupid ass rebound control from the goalie (even on slow ass shots) --- it's just very frustrating.

Also: Mass Effect: Andromeda - EA/Origin Access trial coming March 16th - 10 hour trial <--- very tempting to try it out right now... but do I really want to tease myself??... damn you EA Access...

You know when the night went ; getting more chances than the other teams and mostly out playing them but nothing goes in while they get bad angle goals, AI defensive BS and stupid ass rebound control from the goalie (even on slow ass shots) --- it's just very frustrating.

Also: Mass Effect: Andromeda - EA/Origin Access trial coming March 16th - 10 hour trial <--- very tempting to try it out right now... but do I really want to tease myself??... damn you EA Access...

We played ok but were outshot and out time-on-the-attacked in all of the games so it was morethan bad breaks

Im going to wait on Mass Effect unless the multiplayer is really great and i have friends that loop me into that as the singleplayer stuff looks pretty rough from everything ive seen so far. The character visuals, animations, voice acting and dialogue content ive seen are just not up to par with this generation at all.

Oshimai

Yea, I'm down for 8.

Im going to wait on Mass Effect unless the multiplayer is really great and i have friends that loop me into that as the singleplayer stuff looks pretty rough from everything ive seen so far. The character visuals, animations, voice acting and dialogue content ive seen are just not up to par with this generation at all.

The gif thread is priceless.

man i think they rushed ME so much... wtf... just delay the whole thing before they fuck everything up... LOL.. so much for a wonderful IP

I read that its not even the main Bioware dev team who developed it. They rebranded the EA studio that made the shitty Army of Two: Devil's Cartel game and some Mass Effect 3 DLC and have them on it while what's left of the main studio is working on a new IP. Not sure why you put a "B Team" on what arguably is their most important IP.

Stat!

I'll be on all night. Ready (and raring) to go.

I read that its not even the main Bioware dev team who developed it. They rebranded the EA studio that made the shitty Army of Two: Devil's Cartel game and some Mass Effect 3 DLC and have them on it while what's left of the main studio is working on a new IP. Not sure why you put a "B Team" on what arguably is their most important IP.

Heard this too

Stat!

I might be able to fit a few games tonight if we are not "ghosting" early

What does this even mean? :|

I'll be on at like 6:30. Oshi says he'll be on at 8.What about the rest of you?

A patch today as well:

VERSION 1.07
- VARIOUS BUG FIXES , TUNING AND IMPROVMENTS
- SERIES 2 : EXPANSION ITEMS ART ENHANCEMENTS
- TEAM OF THE YEAR ITEMS ART EHNANCEMENTS

13thStep

Hey everyone. So my eashl team with my friends has basically ended. No one is ever around. I play a bit with guys last year. Any chance this team is active and looking for an active player? I play either wing, either Dr and center (though I'm meh to average on faceoffs)

RW is where I'm most comfortable

Hey everyone. So my eashl team with my friends has basically ended. No one is ever around. I play a bit with guys last year. Any chance this team is active and looking for an active player? I play either wing, either Dr and center (though I'm meh to average on faceoffs)

RW is where I'm most comfortable
Yea we could use another player, send a join request. Its easiest to search for abbreviation = GAF

Top Bottom