• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

calder

I'm obsessed with Shake Shack coming here. I randomly went to one in Dallas by mistake (I mistook it for a Steak and Shake, which I love to have when I'm there but it's such a randomly generic name I always forget it) but they had a bacon cheeseburger that was perhaps the greatest thing I've ever eaten. Fries were meh, but whatever.

Things that need to come to western Canada:
- Sonic (delicious garbage food, slowly making their way further north)
- any fast food place from the south or east part of the US that has the word "shake" in it
- playoff hockey (ignoring Edmonton, doesn't count no one cares)

Chris R

I'm obsessed with Shake Shack coming here. I randomly went to one in Dallas by mistake (I mistook it for a Steak and Shake, which I love to have when I'm there but it's such a randomly generic name I always forget it) but they had a bacon cheeseburger that was perhaps the greatest thing I've ever eaten. Fries were meh, but whatever.

- any fast food place from the south or east part of the US that has the word "shake" in it

Sonic should be coming to Alaska soon as well.

Love me some tots.

calder

Sonic should be coming to Alaska soon as well.

Love me some tots.

Closest one was in South Dakota for the longest time and I knew it well from my frequent drives to Texas, but then one opened in Fargo which I take a good sign. ;)

That breakfast menu, my god you can feel the breakfast toaster trying to kill you with each bite but you don't care. Top notch chicken strips too.

calder

Looks like the media is building up "trade Nylander" again.

You can tell the Leafs want Shattenkirk bad because chief water-carrier Darren "Da Leafs" Dreger is going around saying the Blues won't get much for him and he wouldn't fit on the Leafs probably anyway maybe.

Cactus

Banned
You can tell the Leafs want Shattenkirk bad because chief water-carrier Darren "Da Leafs" Dreger is going around saying the Blues won't get much for him and he wouldn't fit on the Leafs probably anyway maybe.
Dreger hasn't had any inside info since Nonis was fired.

PillarEN

Frans Nielsen would be picked. Guy seems like he's got a loving heart. And I say that without pretty much knowing nothing about him. So, y'know. Take that for what it's worth.

Weevilone

So do the Blues come out tonight with a fire under them, or do they fold up the tent after being called out as independent contractors?

I think the cohesion in play is what makes hockey so interesting. Everyone can bust ass and work their tail off, but if they can't play as a team.. or if they are all gripping their sticks tight trying to win it on the next shift, forget it.

Silexx

SensChirp ‏@SensChirp 4m4 minutes ago

On Insider Trading- Dreger mentions that teams are calling on Curtis Lazar and #Sens are listening but price is "extremely high".

I mean... what?

calder

Some Marchand 'lowlites' on Snet right now. Can't believe all you guys were pumping his tires during the WCOH and ignoring his dirtiness but I was like "no way scum is scum and it don't change" 😇

Holiday

Banned
Matthews, Marner, and future Blues star Nylander vs. the shell of Jake Allen and 4 million dollars stacked in the shape of Jori Lehtera.

I'll start drinking now.

Erdrick

Zaxxbys. The chicken I had there was unlike anything up here. Prior to that, I loved Chik Fil A. Steak and Shake, I spent an Xmas morning there one year. Miss their fries. And their malts.

I just ate and I'm getting hungry again. Jeez.

EDIT: also, a legitimate Chicago style pizza place. I'd probably die of a heart attack if one opened here, but hey, if you have to go, may as well go happy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Grabner-Miller-Fast
Puempel-Lindberg-Buchnevich

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

ColdPizza

Banned
I'm still a little bitter about the Vesey thing, but realistically the Sabres had no more claim to him than any other team.

Help me out here Buffalo fans, what's happening here:

2LuUM78.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Only 2 shots so far, but already clearly a radically different Henrik Lundqvist compared to the one on Tuesday night.

Top Bottom