• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Kings are six points behind Calgary with a game in hand, but only 1 point out of a wild card.

Surprised that Iginla went for so little.

Is it just me or have there been more conditional picks going around lately?

Line_HTX

Jesus, Clyde. You should've known that Iginla is washed up and about to retire!

This is fucking STUPID. Iginla should've gone back to the Flames since they're already in the Wild Card as opposed to being outside looking in.

This is just like that fucking trade with Philly last year. Massive failure.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers Hockey

uRlgRyH.jpg

Delryk

obviously Bergevin is gone after this season

look on the bright side!.. Bergevin's confirming his departure after this unsuccessful playoff run

Line_HTX

NBCSN studio people lied. I don't know if it was McKenzie or somebody else but they came to the concensus that Iginla would go to a "contender" and not one just outside the playoffs.

There's going to be some stupid story about Iginla reuniting with Darryl Sutter or some shit. I can smell it.

*Sutter mutters

imBask

Banned
we're playing against Subban tomorrow

there's no way Bergevin will take the risk of looking like a complete dumbass twice in a row right? he HAS to go for the homerun trade today

Cake Boss

Banned
Bergevin is probably the only person who plays Be a GM mode and not offer crap for top of the line players and try to fleece the AI.

Solo

A friend on FB just suggested that he thinks Plekanec + McCarron + 1st can land Duchene.

...... lololololol

35 mins left but please don't stop watching because often like 3-5 shitty trades come in after the deadline.

So glad I'm in class instead of watching this stupid shit.

calder

Oh yeah, couldn't find this pic yesterday when Oduya got traded but everyone needs to remember he peaked in 2012.

oduya-jetsbayh9.jpg

Top Bottom