• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

TUSR

Banned
tumblr_mvesm9lMJN1rsn8kwo1_500.jpg

Bueno.

so meta

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dopey, the @NeoGAFshitposts twitter is going crazy over your posts.

Come back in the bubble, dude.
Finally, NHL-Gaf will be known for more then basketball hate, and naked male pics!

DopeyFish said:
I don't really give a shit. I grew out of console warring a decade ago.
:lol :lol :lol

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It will be quite amusing when a random Mod comes into this thread

What's the precedence on someone posting private conversations from somewhere else on GAF? I feel like I can't get banned for something like that. Especially because it could be fake.

It's not.

... not that that helps my case, if a random mod walks in here I'm probably banned either way :lol Too many insider jokes...

For the record: we were talking about Archibald (who's black) replacing Sestito permanently. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Subban jokes are too easy, especially since he wears that same hat all the time.

I have to thank Dastardly for bringing up @NeoGAFShitPosts, this is so jokes.

Just played a few hours of BF4 on PC. Shit's fun, but why in the fucking balls do the engineers start with the LAW? As if tanks and shit weren't already super OP, now you can just gum them to death until you reach rank 478293078.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ryan Kesler has the same number of Even-strength goals than the entire New York Rangers team. 7.

:lolololololol

(so do Steen and St.Louis, which are tied with Kesler for the league lead in ESG. Steen has 7 goals in 9 games, while the Rangers have 7 goals in 10 games :lol)

Ryan Kesler has the same number of Even-strength goals than the entire New York Rangers team. 7.

:lolololololol

(so do Steen and St.Louis, which are tied with Kesler for the league lead in ESG. Steen has 7 goals in 9 games, while the Rangers have 7 goals in 10 games :lol)

Damn. You finally made a post with no Canucks jokes to be made from it.

Top Bottom