• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

RedRum

Banned
This dude said a few hours later that it was the humidity in the building causing the issue but I can't imagine the player in question just imagined that temperature difference specifically under the scoreboard if that was the case. I guess we'll see.

Maybe it's just the perspective but it looks low as shit. And massive. BTW, you making it to the home opener next week?

Thoughts on the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Beta:

I wish the Prequel stuff was in the first game too.

Classes are okay, but the game just feels like a reskin of the first Rebooted game with loot boxes

I say wait until it goes on sale, I wouldn’t buy the game right now, unless you really want to play as Rey and the Prequel characters

Marvie_3

Banned
Sending a bunch out today so im bumping an updated list:

I mentioned this awhile back but I finally got around to putting together a list of hockey stuff I'm looking to swap/giveaway. If possible id like to swap the jerseys for ones I dont have but we'll see what happens. I can send pics if you want them. Shoot me a PM if youre interested.

Jerseys:

Reebok:

Winnipeg Jets (XXL - read the tag wrong and bought the wrong size. Thankfully it was on clearance. Never worn.)

Boston Bruins (XL - never worn. Tags came off and it was hung in my closet)

Buffalo Sabres (XL - worn a couple times. White Buffaslug jersey)

Others:

NJ Devils (XL - worn during pickup games but still in good shape. 90s CCM white jersey)

Bobbleheads:

Islanders - Andrew Ladd (new in box)

Might have some more stuff but thats what I scrounged up for now.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Saros looks to be starting in Pittsburgh, because Pekka in Pittsburgh usually turns out to be an unmitigated disaster.

Speaking of unmitigated disasters, Anthony Bitetto seems to be playing tonight too, yuck.

Socreges

Banned
Lol McPhee

Well, McPhee was clearly hoping to move a defenseman before game time, and he was clearly aware the Knights’ AHL affiliate was battling the Texas Stars, meaning the farm players would be close by with Vegas visiting Dallas for Game 1 of their season. But the plan appears to have backfired. Theodore, Shipachyov and Tuch are three of the Golden Knights’ most promising players, but they also happen to be waiver exempt and are thus the current casualties as McPhee tries to find trades.

Is Bernier really playing for Colorado today?? All this talk about shitty goalies and they're playing Bernier?!

Jk I like Bernier he's alright.

Up and ready for the Avs game, hope we just look respectable today, or get blown out as bad as the Pens did.
Hey if we get blown out today at least the dogpile in here will be fun
Yeah but... my trades get done
Creeper you're good people
Maybe it's just the perspective but it looks low as shit. And massive. BTW, you making it to the home opener next week?
I live in Oregon now, tough to justify travel like that to the wife.

edit: Zadorov, Soderberg and Lindholm are in tonight. Soda for Nieto who was just a disaster last game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why is there a game at 11 and TONS of games at 4, 5, 530, 6 and 7, but no games between the end of the avs game and 4?

goddamnit NHL, I was fully planning on watching hockey all day

DLjVlKTWsAYBVio.jpg

Bernier is in as well

PillarEN

Just got home from the new Blade Runner.

Very important BR spoiler for us anime folk here:
I can't believe they killed Joe's waifu :O

Oh and hockey on TV? Avs/Jersey... eh, I'll watch.

Syrinx

I was at Best Buy earlier and played the Super Mario Odyssey demo at the kiosk. Wish I could have played it longer to get a better appreciation of the hat mechanic but I'm excited.

Smiley90

Oh you mean on that team that didn't score in their first game?

But they haven't played yet

I'm not as bad as astro, do you want me to be more like astro? Just let me be excited about the first ever Swiss 1st overall pick without evoking cum-on-face imagery, will you

edit: you edited

They even have Mueller, too!

But they haven't played yet

I'm not as bad as astro, do you want me to be more like astro? Just let me be excited about the first ever Swiss 1st overall pick without evoking cum-on-face imagery, will you

edit: you edited

lol

I realized I should clarify my joke. I just hate the Devils. And he plays for them.

Smiley90

"score-less in their first game"

They're playing the Avs Jhonny, you're really bad at predicting the future

Johnson is playing like shit already

edit: Tim Army never left

edit edit: EFFORT FROM SODERBERG?????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Top Bottom