• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

T4K28Kl.png
HMMMM
2kMkRv9.png
HMMMMMMMMM
1114896.jpg

you guys are crazy

qICa76e.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Watching the TSN Fantasy Hockey special...

So Jeff O'Neill is that typical, droopy idiot that whines and complains at every pick how the guy he wanted to pick in the snake draft was already taken and how his strategy was botched. That means your strategy sucks, Jeff!

Is anyone else watching this? Goddamn

Dave Hodge talking about Jeff O'Neill on Matthews: "The NHL has not seen man-love like this"

😂

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The West is so weak, Hawks are gonna stroll right through that and the much more energetic team come SCF. It's going to suck.

Marvie_3

Banned
The West is so weak, Hawks are gonna stroll right through that and the much more energetic team come SCF. It's going to suck.
Suck for you maybe. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

a916

I have Pens repeating. That's not an easy thing for a Wings fan to put in their bracket. Caps bow out in Rd.2 of course (I believed in you frauds last year. Ovi come play at the Worlds bud).

#Lumbus

Suck for you maybe. ����������������������

If they win again I'm copping a Toews jersey.

Just watched a 12 min video of Ferland destroying the Canucks over and over again in the playoffs in 2015. He was such a wrecking ball in that series.

Just watched a 12 min video of Ferland destroying the Canucks over and over again in the playoffs in 2015. He was such a wrecking ball in that series.

Most of his hits should have been called for charging. Any clown can skate half across a rink and hit someone.

What goes around comes around though, he concussed himself trying to charge at a Duck player the next series.

The fire Q train won't really start until his fourth line has Tootoo and Desjardins starting due to grit

And don't forget that game where rozsival starts as soon as he's back from surgery

Marvie_3

Banned
The fire Q train won't really start until his fourth line has Tootoo and Desjardins starting due to grit

And don't forget that game where rozsival starts as soon as he's back from surgery
Tootoo was practicing with the 4th line today so hes probably playing. TBH hes been better than Desjardins so I guess theres that.

Montresor

In the bracket I picked:

Leafs sweep Washington
Leafs beat Pens in 2nd round
Leafs beat Habs in 3rd round
Leafs beat Hawks in Finals

Cake Boss

Banned
Its fucking sad that Sportsnet got rid of the guy that made the best CBC hockey montages, now their shit looks like some garbage that a graphic designer student makes last minute before an assignment is due on Movie Maker.

Reckheim

Its fucking sad that Sportsnet got rid of the guy that made the best CBC hockey montages, now their shit looks like some garbage that a graphic designer student makes last minute before an assignment is due on Movie Maker.

They had to free up money to pay Strombo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dellow has the Habs winning in 5 lol I can't remember the last time they were considered such favourites in a series, so naturally they'll lose tonight.

Top Bottom