• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned
Anime is officially cancelled

I hope you're all happy
giphy.gif

PillarEN

Seeing that Ryan Johansen update. Is there a play that specifically caused that injury? I mean a play where we go "that's exactly the moment his theigh got injured".

Either way I feel for you Nashville fan(s)

Edit: saw the thigh injury. Bad luck.

a916

Ottawa really pressing, seems like if the bounces went there way, this would've gotten off to the same start. Worrying seeing the same things from Pittsburgh in the d-zone.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Right... him wagging his right hand like it was on fire after he got hit on the left... makes total sense.

When you hit the nerve endings on the hand, the nerve electricity fires back and forth an odd number of times, meaning that it will "land" on the opposite appendage. Look, it's entry level stuff, I shouldn't have to be explaining this.

a916

When you hit the nerve endings on the hand, the nerve electricity fires back and forth an odd number of times, meaning that it will "land" on the opposite appendage. Look, it's entry level stuff, I shouldn't have to be explaining this.

DAMNIT Calamari, I thought you were serious... hook line and sinker

I can't confirm nor deny.

How else are you supposed to know what getting slashed by an NHL™ defenseman will do to your hand?

I fell real hard... I hate you both :(

Top Bottom