• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL14 EASHL (XBOX 360) - GAF Most Valuable Primates |OT| Chimpin' Aint Easy

Just curious about a few things, since this is the only active NHL 14 thread:

1) We just made division 1. Is it just me, or does almost every single team in this division attempt that shitty toe drag shot while cutting across the slot? It's easy enough to defend, but it's pretty pathetic to watch attempt after attempt at it.

2) I got a notification saying I made the EASHL All-Star team for RW. What the hell is that? Top 100? Top 1500? I saw the trophy next to my name, but is that all you get for it?

Milly79

I've been on for a while now.

Sox, you either play the super cheesiest shot takers or people that just check the ever living shit out of you and can catch you every time you have a good break. I don't know how it works plating other divisions, but we've played some pretty shitty teams too. Its not all exploiters. And yes, just a trophy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good shit last night, Cheezus was doing work, Moop had his best games at Center and I'm pretty sure I set some kind of record for points as a D man in the playoffs. Here's a banner I cooked up using all my photoshop skills for all our hard effort boys:

VJmAgNu.png

Legit, are you going to be on tonight? Antti said he would more than likely play with us.
I'm suppose to see Thor around 10:30 est but I can play anytime now until then.

moop1167

Okay, I'll get on then too. Not sure if my mic is still fucked up. I ordered one but it won't be here until tues or wed.

Maverick

Hey there, NHL crew. Would you have any need for a Defenseman or is the team pretty much set for the year until someone drops out?

I'm a pretty good versus player (was in the top 5,000 in NHL 13) and I've been wanting to dive in to EASHL, but I haven't been able to find a solid, reliable team.

If not, I'll subscribe to this thread and if anyone's life gets too busy and you need a new player, I'm always game.

Thanks,

- Maverick

Red_Man

Hey there, NHL crew. Would you have any need for a Defenseman or is the team pretty much set for the year until someone drops out?

I'm a pretty good versus player (was in the top 5,000 in NHL 13) and I've been wanting to dive in to EASHL, but I haven't been able to find a solid, reliable team.

If not, I'll subscribe to this thread and if anyone's life gets too busy and you need a new player, I'm always game.

Thanks,

- Maverick
We have space for a D-man and we play pretty regularly, PM me your GT and I'll send you an invite and see how it goes.

Red_Man

You going to be on tonight Milly? I can be on whenever, I shouldn't have a problem with lag either tonight.

Red_Man

Getting some new cable internet tomorrow, so lag shouldn't be a problem anymore. Anyone getting on tonight?

Milly79

Friend had to go to work and we were playing 2s one console. Beat the other guy with 3 guests 8-1 switching controllers. Pretty jokes.

Red_Man

Gonna take more then 4 guys to beat Lord Cheezus....

I won't be on tonight, I've got shit to take care of after the game.

Top Bottom