• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II launches November 10, 2017

DKHF

From Bandai Namco's new E3 press release

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/874296427081420802

DCIf9lZUMAAukJ8.jpg

Launching November 10 in NA and Europe.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Wth is this year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is this going to be out in America before its out in Japan? Didn't think there was any shot it'd be 2017 in America so thats rad.

DKHF

Is this going to be out in America before its out in Japan? Didn't think there was any shot it'd be 2017 in America so thats rad.
All marketing has been debuted in the west first and the Japanese website has the English trailer on it, so yeah it will be out in America at the same time as if not before Japan.

Vashetti

Banned
First game got close to looking like an actual animé running in realtime, just marred by 720p res, lack of AA, and AF.

This should look glorious.

Yes I'm in on this for sure. Don't usually buy many games at that time of year, wait a few weeks and they are half price but will make an exception for this.

Didn't quite finish the first and no longer have a PS3 to do so on. Do I need to know stuff from the end before going into this?

Top Bottom