• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Ni no Kuni II New Gameplay and Previews

Sep 25, 2016
Combat looks fantastic.

Does the fact the guy said "coming to Windows PC" mean it's a Microsoft store title ?

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Nov 1, 2014
It really seems more and more that imajinns are gone makes me sad but still excited for the new.

robotzombie

Jan 19, 2010
Thank god the battles look better (as well as focused on the actual human characters). The combat really, really dragged down the original to the point where I didn't even care to finish it. This looks to be a great change and I'm super excited for the sequel.

Spiritwalker

Dec 11, 2014
I'm glad they scrapped the awful combat from the original. This game looks a million times more appealing.

Sizzel

Feb 24, 2016
sobs- it's coming to PC - best news all day. 4K bells and whistles all day on this beauty.

Side note - how bad is it I am more excited about this game in general than FFXV when it came out?

silva1991

Apr 9, 2014
KSA
GOTY material right here.It can easily steal Persona 5's thunder for me.

Combat looks fun and those
pikmins
familliars looks cute as hell.

MegaSackman

Aug 14, 2014
Most anticipated JRPG of the year for me and I'm not even the biggest fan of the first one (sorry Persona 5, I love you too).

martino

Apr 25, 2013
France
of all games didn't expect this one to come on pc.
they need to release HD version of the first game...was waiting for it on ps4 to do it.
I now expect it on pc.

KORNdoggy

Sep 20, 2013
really liked the first one. but i really hope this one doesn't treat the player like a dumb ass.