• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II postponed until Jan 19 2018

Yes...much better release date. It will be overshadowed by other release if it's released in the holidays I hope more publishers can realise that.

Fou-Lu

As much as I would love to have had it come out this year, in reality I probably wouldn't have gotten around to playing it until next year anyway.

That's disappointing. I was looking forward to spending the summer break with this. I'll have no time to play it once school resumes in January.

El-Suave

My heart is sorry but my wallet says thank you. I would have bought it day one but after that crazy October it would have hurt. Now November and December are empty for me (maybe will get Battlefront 2 though) so I might be able to get a Switch for Christmas.

Pepboy

Move it to feb is better i feel... Jan everyone still playing holiday gifts? But maybe they also have holiday cards burning holes in pockets

ASaiyan

Banned
If they took those two months to add familiars back in I would go from being cautiously optimistic to all-in on this game.
..though that's obviously not happening, lol.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wouldnt be a Level 5 game if it came out in time.

More time for Xenoblade 2 then.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
No issues with this whatsoever. Still excited.

Perhaps we can get a re-release of the first one for PS4 in the meantime?

schaft0620

My most anticipated game this year so I am a little bummed but. not surprised at all. This should give us all a little breathing room come November.

Jayveer

Although it's a game I'm looking forward to there's so much other things coming out around it's release time that I don't mind this and maybe even prefer it.

Noooo!! One of the only games i wanted this holiday ☹️☹️ Also they cut the multiplayer after announcing not too long ago? Thats weird

Edit: ah, he misunderstood the question and everyone just ran with it. Still weird it took them this long to clarify

Top Bottom