• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT|

chrono01

Anyone order from Bandai Namco before? Am In in for a pleasant or horrible experience waiting on my Wizard Edition?

Given that they're using Digital River for shipping, expect bad things. :(

But honestly, if you wanted the Wizard's Edition [like I did], we really didn't have much of a choice other than trust to DR. ~_~

RPG

Caved and decided that I still love me some Level-5 and used some of my Amazon Credit to get it Day 1. Was kinda on the fence about cancelling my pre-order, but the demo sold me on it just because of the overworld (I miss those... ;_;)

Cannot wait. Preordered at gamestop so I can get the beautiful steelbook case
NNK_steelbook_thumb.jpg

Reclaimer

Where the hell can I even check on my preorder for the Namco Collectors edition? It's been silent on all fronts since I preordered last July/August.

chrono01

Roubjon

Holy shit it's already coming out? I guess I'm cancelling my pre order, I won't have the time to play this until Summer. Drats.

Love the OT!

Can't wait.

Well. I only have 2 platinums. Walking Dead(basically free) and FF XIII-2. So, I'm really not good at getting trophies. Have you seen the list?

Don't worry, it's not hard. It just requires some grinding and farming but nothing difficult.

I'm going into this game completely blind, feels good man.

Indeed. Didn't even play the demo.

PSN version it is.

PSN version for me as well. I heard something about DmC being available at midnight so I hope that's the case with Ni no Kuni too.

chrono01

Excellent! Thanks!

Hopefully we getting shipping/tracking info soon.

You're very welcome! ^_^

Yeah, I'm hoping it ships out sooner rather than later too [given that Digital River isn't exactly praised for their prompt shipping]. At the very least, I hope it's as comforting to you to see the order listed as it is to me.

To miss out on the Wizard's Edition [after coming so far] would be heart-shattering.

Aeana

Even the demo has dual audio, and it was confirmed for the full game almost a year ago. Well done Namco!

Now if only the Japanese audio was any good. Such a disappointment. That's what happens when you get screen actors who aren't used to VO work and don't have a good voice director to pick up the slack.

I wanted to make the thread. ;(
nice op. I'm waiting for that limited edition to arrive~

OT coordination is done here.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Oh yeah... this is coming out soon, isn't it?

The demo made me feel better about the battle system, so I'm interested. If only it didn't end after 25 minutes!
mByij.gif

Bladenic

I have this pre-ordered but I'm afraid ill have to cancel it due to various circumstances. Was looking forward to playing it too.

I'm going all in on this one - got two of the Wizard Editions pre-ordered, one at gamestop for the steel book, and one at Amazon for the DLC. Also getting the guide. So hype!

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| My Neighborhood Ghibli

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| Namco's Delivery Service

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| From Up On Level-5 Hill

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| Hisaishi'd Away

I'm not clever

Is Digital River really that bad? I upgraded to two-day shipping, hopefully I'll receive my WE by the 25th.

And I've read that the two pre-order familiars, Griffy & Flutterby, were created for the western release. Hopefully Namco wil sell them through PSN. But then again they never sold the Graces F pre-order DLC...

Aeana

Is Digital River really that bad? I upgraded to two-day shipping, hopefully I'll receive my WE by the 25th.

And I've read that the two pre-order familiars, Griffy & Flutterby, were created for the western release. Hopefully Namco wil sell them through PSN. But then again they never sold the Graces F pre-order DLC...

How did you change your shipping?
Actually, how do you even find out what shipping you chose? I don't see it on that findmyorder page.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| Gotta catch pre-order 'em all!

Jucksalbe

Banned
The demo made me feel better about the battle system, so I'm interested. If only it didn't end after 25 minutes!
mByij.gif
I probably would have played the demo for several hours if it didn't have that time limit. I was really enjoying it and then I noticed that countdown. Oh well, only two more weeks.

I'm not clever

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| Slightly Familiars

ebil

Anyone wanna volunteer to make the character pics? You can also put the description alongside the picture (thus the text and character pic being in one png file).

I'll be doing a few avatars later.

I just got back home. I'd gladly help with them, PM me with specifics if needed!

Anyway, subscribed, thanks for the OT. I don't know if I'll end up buying this game as the demo kind of left me on the fence but I'm looking forward to reading impressions in this thread!

oh man. so NA has lost all hope at the WE right?? theres no last minute announcement? igeuss i should preorder that steelcase - man its beautiful.

boingball

Delayed until 1st Feb in PAL Regions:-(

Will be there day one, whenever that will be though. First of a full barrage of games in what shapes to be a great year (Sly 3, GTA V, Last of us, Beyond, ...).

I did notice this on the invoice for my collectors edition.

"This order will be shipped after the release date of 1/22/2013 for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive."

So they are shipping it not sooner then 22 I'm guessing?

Sora_N

I already have Wizard's on order...and also an EB copy for the Steelbook. Is the Amazon exclusive gonna be worth it? (Possibly buyable DLC later or no?)

Actually, how do you even find out what shipping you chose? I don't see it on that findmyorder page.

It doesn't list it, no.. but what I did to check mine was add a game to my cart and change the shipping.. and compare that to the shipping price that was listed on my invoice for Ni No Kuni..

next day was $17.55
2 day was $11 something
standard was $8 something..

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch |OT| For Babbies

I'm so deliriously excited for this game. I can't believe I'll finally be playing it in a little over a week!

Think I'm gonna play the demo again and try to get a better handle on combat with multiple party members. That was the only thing that didn't click with me, although I'm sure the actual game does a better job of easing you into things. At any rate, I'm excited to see more of this world, so I'll be in on day 1. :D

How did you change your shipping?

I've never changed it, I just remember explicitly choosing the two-day shipping option last August because if was only $3 more than standard shipping.

Top Bottom