• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NI-OH Alpha Demo Available Until May 5 - Prepare to Die A Lot

raven777

https://youtu.be/GMZv1ouoXXI

They will release the alpha demo from April 26th until May 5th.

“We will give gamers a taste of this all-new experience in the Alpha Demo releasing this month. But it will only be available for a limited time so play it while you can! Players who manage to clear a stage of this the Alpha Demo will be able to download The Mark of the Conqueror DLC. This will entitle you to some special DLC in the full game.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/04/nioh-launching-2016-on-ps4-demo-out-this-month/

It's for everyone, completing it will also unlock a special DLC chapter in the final game

Anticipation and excitement… this is what we felt after our announcement of Nioh at PlayStation Experience. Now, we’re back with even more exciting news — an Alpha Demo arriving this month! This is your chance to experience first-hand the deep and authentic samurai combat that’s coming exclusively to PS4.

“We will give gamers a taste of this all-new experience in the Alpha Demo releasing this month. But it will only be available for a limited time so play it while you can! Players who manage to clear a stage of this the Alpha Demo will be able to download The Mark of the Conqueror DLC. This will entitle you to some special DLC in the full game.

“We also want to hear your feedback on the game! We will hold an online survey while the demo is available so let us know what you think and how we can make it even more fun.”
–Team Ninja

The Alpha Demo will be available from April 26 through May 5 only. We hope you enjoy this first glimpse into the world of Nioh, and look forward to hearing what you think about our game!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/04/nioh-launching-2016-on-ps4-demo-out-this-month/

delSai

Oh damn, i'll definitely try it if i can download it from the US/JP store without Plus or if Europe gets it as well.
Game looks sick as hell.

Ydelnae

Oh my god, I didn't expect this, please announce it for Europe too, please. This game is a Day One purchase for me and I don't even like Souls type of games.

EDIT: Europe confirmed. I hope this raises interest for the game.

"All players who manage to clear a stage of the demo will be awarded The Overlord DLC from the PlayStation™Network."

this is pretty cool, even though i'm sure it will be a tiny DLC pack. Final Fantasy should've done something similar with it's custom demos.

Praise-God-through-hard-times.jpg

Can't wait to try it!

Ydelnae

"All players who manage to clear a stage of the demo will be awarded The Overlord DLC from the PlayStation™Network."

this is pretty cool, even though i'm sure it will be a tiny DLC pack. Final Fantasy should've done something similar with it's custom demos.

Completing the free FFXV demo gives you an exclusive DLC summon for the final game and apparently those who completed Episode Duscae will get something else.

And yeah, I'm suspecting this won't be anything substantial, but it's still nice.

Heartfyre

Very good! I'll have to take a break from Dark Souls III to give it a go. We'll see how it lives up to the comparison.

Top Bottom