• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier Automata big announcement at TGS

Hopefully a Nier remaster is in the cards, I played it on PS3 and it was fine and I liked it, but I have no intentions of owning a PS3 again and I never did finish it. Automata looks really cool and in Platinum I Trust so I'd be down.

Well, a release date is probably the most likely thing, but I guess a Nier remaster isn't impossible, though I'd be surprised if that was the case.

Hugstable

Banned
Hopefully something to do with Nier 1. I'd be down even if they just finally get a digital version up on PS3. PC Port/Remaster would be cool too, pretty excited for Automata

GHG

Gold Member
A Nier remaster of any kind would make my day.

Hell, they could just port across the exact game without any improvements and I'd buy it.

Release date, Collectors Edition and downloadable demo.

I don't see how a remaster would be viable. Cavia is long dead, probably all the code with them. Besides, I sure as shit don't want to play it again. That was the point of ending D anyway.

Ganondorfo

The hype for Nier 2 is big. I hope this game will be an underrated classic for this gen like Nier was for the PS3 generation.

Although I feel like after Drakengard 3 bad reception. I am not hoping that Drakengard 1 and Nier 1 were lucky strikes by Taro.

Ray Down

Banned
The hype for Nier 2 is big. I hope this game will be an underrated classic for this gen like Nier was for the PS3 generation.

Although I feel like after Drakengard 3 bad reception. I am not hoping that Drakengard 1 and Nier 1 were lucky strikes by Taro.

Isn't that the case with most Platinum games, but will have the same fate on not being big.

DieH@rd

Banned
I am interested into playing original, but I have no HW to play it on. Hopefully they will announce 1080p60 remaster.

DJChuy

NieR remastered and available for download now!

I'll be happy with just a release date. I platinumed the original, but I'll gladly play it again if a remastered is made.

Top Bottom