• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier: Automata screens

nier-automata_2016_04xxxi7.jpg

nier-automata_2016_048sx7r.jpg

nier-automata_2016_04nvzvk.jpg

nier-automata_2016_042gyf0.jpg

nier-automata_2016_044oyos.jpg

nier-automata_2016_049ol8o.jpg

nier-automata_2016_04c6xff.jpg

nier-automata_2016_04tnlyl.jpg

nier-automata_2016_041jxfo.jpg

nier-automata_2016_04zlbg6.jpg

http://gematsu.com/gallery/nier-automata/april-21-2016/

Soodanim

Gold Member
Looks very different to the original, but nice enough.

Do we know how much this connects to the original yet?

Damn finally a gameplay shot of Hips. Looking good. Can't imagine how good this will look on PS4 Neo.
;)

Never really been into anime, but I'm really digging the character designs.

DKHF

I like how A2 looks here more than in the trailer from the weekend event. This game looks so good all around, hope SE gives another trailer with the release date at E3 (though that might be too early to announce it).

Klyka

Banned
nier-automata_2016_04tnlyl.jpg

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Am I the only one who is seeing this as her not wearing underwear and there being bush shown????

Hektor

I mean, there probably isn't anything down there.

Well, she is wearing underwear. The same kind heihachi in tekken does. Somebody threw up the theory that those androids were used for security before they were used as warmachines, I could imagine that.

But...what AM I seeing?
This is hella confusing me

I am sitting at work thinking about the logistics "down there" of a female form android

It's part of her skirt or whatever you call it. Like I said, you got a dirty mind. 😉

Klyka

Banned
Well, she is wearing underwear. The same kind heihachi in tekken does. Somebody threw up the theory that those androids were used for security before they were used as warmachines, I could imagine that.

It's part of her skirt or whatever you call it. Like I said, you got a dirty mind. ��

Part of her....skirt?

I.....I mean it's a Platinum game, who KNOWS what they are thinking

J 0 E

Love everything about this game but I need to see more colorful areas specially from a PG game < not famous of their vibrant worlds.

Looks a bit boring to be honest, and I don't like the character designs. Then again, graphics were not the reason I loved Nier, so it's not a dealbreaker.

Top Bottom