• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR Reincarnation Gameplay (mobile game)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out our exclusive gameplay video of NieR Re[in]carnation! Nier Reincarnation is a free-to-play mobile game coming to both Android and iOS devices. The world of Reincarnation takes place in a deadly series of dungeons and towers, simply known as The Cage.

Featuring a slew of amazingly designed characters by Akihiko Yoshida, the latest game in the NieR series will find players exploring new yet dangerous surroundings, as you try to reclaim what you've lost.

Thabass

Played a little bit of it today. Seems pretty cool, but that's before I got to the gatcha mechanics.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Nier Reincarnation is the first mobile title in the Nier series. It's an RPG that takes place in the same universe as Nier, and its sequel Nier: Automata.

Nier Reincarnation will release on iOS and Android devices on July 28, 2021. It'll be available as a free download with in-app purchases. Players can pre-register through the AppStore and Google Play now. Upon reaching 600,000 pre-registrations, all players will receive enough gems to complete 15 Summons for free, in addition to valuable materials needed to enhance characters.

So I guess this is the closest thing to an OT for now lol

Managed to pull the three units I wanted (A2, 2B, 2P) after 100+ rerolls lol. Thank God for multi-instance emulators because the drop rate is quite lacking. Very much like Taro's other gacha - SinoAlice

Last edited:

Shifty1897

I hate phone gaming but decided to give this a try. So far it's a mixed bag, the writing, music, and graphics are wonderful, but both the field and battle gameplay are one-note and boring. Not sure about the gacha yet, right now it's fine but I assume (like all gacha) I'll eventually hit a difficulty spike later on that will necessitate dropping cash on rolls.

Top Bottom