• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Nigerian migrant rapper living in Sweden with 280k YouTube subs tells black people to shoot, enslave and kill white people

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

Some of his choice words:
woodchipper fodder said:
My brothers and sisters, my black brothers and sisters I have an important message for you. I just want to tell you all my black brothers and sisters out there – you are special and nobody is like you. Continue the war. We blacks will take over – we will become number one – one beautiful day we will become number one – we will take over these whites. So as these whites took us as slaves we should take these as slaves and treat them even worse. We’ll take their bitches and we’ll take their money. To be perfectly honest, we will be the best race ever. We are African warriors, they are not on our level. This is just the beginning, black power. This is just the beginning, it starts small but believe me we will grow and become bigger. We will be the strongest group in Sweden – nobody will dare to mess with us. Just wait, it will be a beautiful day.
I wonder if YouTube and Twitter and all of them are going to suspend his accounts. I wouldn't hold my breath. The sad thing though, is the way things are going, his vision will most likely come to fruition.

Last edited:

ruvikx

Jan 12, 2018
So what happens to their benefits/welfare payments when they murder all the white taxpayers? They'll be kangs of a steaming pile of concrete shit in their urban ghetto immigrant hellholes.

Yep. Sounds like a realistic version of Wakanda to me.

Mar 18, 2018
Does he realize that if the blacks take over and assimilate whites that it dilutes blacks.

The same things happen when whites assimilate blacks. White gets diluted.

Or ... he wants to keep black black and white white and dominate white. That makes him no better than a KKK member.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
As long as they cannot let the anger of slavery go, they will still be enslaved to the past.

All races have committed atrocities at some point in history, some worse than others there is no denying that. We must let the past remain in the past and come together as one otherwise we will just continue killing each other until there is nothing left.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Hey hey now... Sweden supports his views... who are you to question Sweden?
You would think he knew more about his history.

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005

Well if you want to get into the origins and infrastructure of the African slave trade you are going to have to point fingers at damn near every race on earth.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
If you're afraid or worried about this, you're probably afraid of everything.
You should be... this is just the beginning of a real cultural change that is trying to happen. As real and as big a threat (to white folks at least) as global warming. And just like GW if it's ignored like you seem to want to do... then don't act surprised when it bites you in the ass in 20 years...

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
You should be... this is just the beginning of a real cultural change that is trying to happen. As real and as big a threat (to white folks at least) as global warming. And just like GW if it's ignored like you seem to want to do... then don't act surprised when it bites you in the ass in 20 years...
There is no threat to white folks in europe and won't ever be. There is like 1% of people black in sweden i believe and with that probably 1% of the people that even think this way or support this idea.

Current european black community exists out of 2,5% and that's counting a shit ton of black people that sit not even in europe. Like dutch colonies as example. So the real number is far far lower.

Then you got stuff like this
Conclusions • Rapid black fertility decline in recent 3-4 decades • In 2000s white and black fertility almost equal

Then you also got black family's that don't even remotely agree with this moron, so lets say 1%/2% is the extremist factor of that 1% and probably 1% of that 1% on top of it that don't know history even remotely or want to risk the "enviroment they are used towards" for something that probably is going to bomb.

Then comes the fact that nobody really has any issue's with black people to start with.

conclusion, idiots shouts idiotic shit to get famous.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
There is no threat to white folks in europe and won't ever be. There is like 1% of people black in sweden i believe and with that probably 1% of the people that even think this way or support this idea.

Current european black community exists out of 2,5% and that's counting a shit ton of black people that sit not even in europe. Like dutch colonies as example. So the real number is far far lower.

Then you got stuff like this

Then you also got black family's that don't even remotely agree with this moron, so lets say 1%/2% is the extremist factor of that 1% and probably 1% of that 1% on top of it that don't know history even remotely or want to risk the "enviroment they are used towards" for something that probably is going to bomb.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough... the threat isn't from black people expressly. Although that is certain to be more frequent. It's the cultural shift that is a danger. Your numbers are seriously optimistic anyway but the shift to demonise white people and even promote aggression against whites, frown on basic things like a white person defending themselves against a minority. That is not going anywhere and will grow in intensity with each year.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I find this shit immeasurably funny, but for people like my nephew, it makes me worry. They don’t have the sense of perspective to know what fucking penises these people are, and I worry he’ll secretly loathe himself after being bombarded with how toxic and awful he is for being a white male.

Reactions: MrRogers

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
As long as they cannot let the anger of slavery go, they will still be enslaved to the past.

All races have committed atrocities at some point in history, some worse than others there is no denying that. We must let the past remain in the past and come together as one otherwise we will just continue killing each other until there is nothing left.
He is from Nigeria and is in Sweden, what does this have to do with slavery in the USA 150 years ago?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: MetalAlien

Durask

Feb 6, 2012

Who is this Adaobi Nwaubani woman and how come she has not been cancelled yet?

Last edited:

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
Lol people in this thread thinking Black American even know or listen to African rappers or even think about Africa.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
No white people died in the making of this shit song.

It's not even a good rap. But hey, gotta get your shit to a wider audience some how. Might as well use the system of outrage internetz to do so.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
And just like GW if it's ignored like you seem to want to do... then don't act surprised when it bites you in the ass in 20 years...
A large percentage of white people just don't seem to care about this topic, you talk to people about the declining birthrates and they're like "And?", like a lot of people I've talked to are just completely resigned to the notion that in some number of decades the country will be predominantly non-white, to ask them if they see a problem with this is essentially considered a problem in itself as people are so scared of being considered racist.

Memorabilia

Oct 25, 2013
I don't even know where to begin with this asshat. Sweden should kick his sorry ass out. Go live in the Congo or Somalia and see how you like it bruh.

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018
Well if you want to get into the origins and infrastructure of the African slave trade you are going to have to point fingers at damn near every race on earth.
It actually started with Islam. Even to this day it is run by them, you can buy slaves in Libya right now.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: MetalAlien