• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NiGHTS 2 Coming! (Looks like NOM is off the hook... THIS time.)

So, assuming this story was what ONM was referring to, then yet another magazine has usurped their exclusive.

Yes. I love seeing them meltdown whenever this happens.

Satter

Banned
hamzik said:
What serious mag would put a joke on their cover?

33peqkp.jpg

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Wario64 said:
Well ONM just got lucky

Exactly, they were very close to being banned.

Hopefully the game is good and that it lives up to the first game.

One of the few games that would work perfectly with waggle.

Please don't screw it up. Please don't screw it up. Please don't screw it up. Please don't screw it up.
Please don't screw it up. Please don't screw it up. Please don't screw it up. Please don't screw it up.

Somnid

Jim said:
It's a "preview of the cover", not the actual mag cover. So... it's not like it's on newsstands like that at the moment.

Also, how can 2 mags claim a worldwide exclusivity?

Swedish mags are well known for not keeping NDAs.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So seriously, who expected Sega to actually do something the fans wanted? New direction for the company, or just dumb luck?

3rdman

A few years ago, I would have been really excited for this...Its hard to excited for a Nights sequal when Sonic Team has been pushing crappy versions of their most popular franchise lately.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Danthrax said:
So seriously, who expected Sega to actually do something the fans wanted? New direction for the company, or just dumb luck?

I bet it's just a collection of minigames

hamzik said:
And while Gamereactor doesn't mention any platform I happen to...sorry can't tell any more.

What the hell does that mean ? Did you sign any NDA ? We all already know it's apparently coming to the Wii, so is there rumours about this game being multiplateform or even exclusive to another plateform ?

Krowley

btrboyev said:
I'm one of the few I guess that don't get how the remote would work for this game.

I'm not sure how the game actually played at all... I've watched videos of it and it looks really cool, but the concept is very abstract..

It's sort of like a platformer but without jumps, sort of like a racer, but viewed from the side.. It's all about flying.. I'm not sure how it controls and i'm not sure how it would benefit from the wii.

edit// but it is interesting and i am appropriatley excited.

Top Bottom