• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NiGHTS 2 Coming! (Looks like NOM is off the hook... THIS time.)

if the mag is real, wii exclusive confirmed. Its italian? I can read spanish and can read most of the stuff. Seems the controls are built ground up for wii if I'm not mistaken.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It looks good. The rumor mongering in the last paragraph is pretty funny :lol

Edit: Is it a remake of the original? All the scenes look familiar. I see splash garden and all the old bosses.

jjasper said:
So um what all does it say?
It says thingsl ike Wii exclusive...I think the director couldn't be there for interview or something. There will be underwater levels and lots of extras like in Christmas NiGHTS, they are creating a new and fabulous...world of dreams? And yes, it says it has online things and 2 ore more peeps can play....

Still reading...

Zweisy1

Wow. Looks good.

I know I've been quite harsh about Sonic Team lately but I can't help but get excited about this game. Any info about the controls? Keep the gameplay pure, simple and fast paced and and dont add any unnecessary fluff to it please.

nights2ii9.jpg

This screenshot fills me with hope.

And some other feelings that are weird and confusing.

Zweisy1 said:
Wow. Looks good.

I know I've been quite harsh about Sonic Team lately but I can't help but get excited about this game. Any info about the controls? Keep the gameplay pure, simple and fast paced and and dont add any unnecessary fluff to it please.
Int hese pages there is no info about the gameplay as it pertains to the controls that I can find. ONM?

Nakasan

Zweisy1 said:
Wow. Looks good.

later

He went on to philosophise: "If a designer has 256 coloured pencils and another only has 16, depending on the way the designers use the colours, what will come out can be very different.

"Even though someone may only have 16 colours, what they create can be impressive," he added.

Waimea

Translated highlights:

1 and 2 player mode. Some special online features.
Wii exclusive.
New special movements.

The editor mentions that a lot will be officially revealed in April, so they can't really tell much about it... the article sucks by the way, almost no real info...

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
HAH ! Now cry, Saturn > Dreamcast > XBOX 1 followers! The true SEGA is on the Wii.

Seriously though, me wants. No release date anywhere ?

TreIII

Smiles and Cries said:
I want this to be 2008 I want them to take all the time they need

I'm assuming that they've already been working on this for a while, whether or not Naka actually had some involvement before he left Sonic Team or not.

But in any case, a part of me still wants it out for Christmas, just so we can see NiGHTS don its Christmas outfit again... :D

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think it just says something to the effect of, "There could be a lot of extras like in Christmas Nights."

Seria...not sure. Sería in spanish is the conditional.

canocha

Claire and Elliot are back, NiGHTS has new moves that he can't talk about (yet... wait till next month).

He can't talk about new characters.. again wait till april!

New moves that will be easy to use with the wiimote.

He choose nintendo Wii because of the controler (duh).

There will be a Two Players mode and some online functions.

Takeshi Iizuka said this is still Wii Exclusive (hummm i dont like the way he said it)

In the splash water look alike level Water and Air will blend o_O

And that picture about X-Mas NiGHTS.. its just a wish saying "Extras: would be great to have a lot of 'em just like X-man NiGHTS"

TreIII said:
I'm assuming that they've already been working on this for a while, whether or not Naka actually had some involvement before he left Sonic Team or not.

But in any case, a part of me still wants it out for Christmas, just so we can see NiGHTS don its Christmas outfit again... :D

Who needs Naka?

Top Bottom