• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NiGHTS 2 Coming! (Looks like NOM is off the hook... THIS time.)

Phife Dawg said:
Well it's a mag from the UK. Football games are big around here in Europe and that does include Strikers (sold over 100.000 in Germany alone, it was titled Mario Smash Football). I think Strikers is actually the bigger game for Europe by far.

You are the winner

ant1532

Banned
I was at Target yesterday and it was so wierd to see NiGHTS on the front cover of the magazine, but so awesome. I feel like I just went back 10 years in time

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
bigmakstudios said:
Yeah, but what day?

Don't know..Matt C. from IGN just said it was this week and there was no embargo so they would be able to report stuff right away. He also seemed excited about it.

schuelma said:
Don't know..Matt C. from IGN just said it was this week and there was no embargo so they would be able to report stuff right away. He also seemed excited about it.
He gets excited over his Wii's slot going blue and his own shadow.

No embargo yet? When do they usually get issued?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Visualante said:
He gets excited over his Wii's slot going blue and his own shadow.

QUOTE]

I don't think that's fair at all. Matt has ripped the Wii, Nintendo, and Wii games many many times and comes across far more critical of Nintendo than say Garnett of Microsoft.

Obviously he's a big N fan, but he doesn't just blindly praise them.

Top Bottom