• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NiGHTS Wii : First Screen from a Portuguese magazine

Lagaff

Gub'mint Researcher
Sega reveals finally the first images of NiGHTS Wii envisaged exclusively on Wii in the Portuguese magazine Maxi Comforted. This new opus of the series seems to preserve the same graphic style that the original play, one notes the graphics very coloured with many effects. Playable to 2 players, NiGHTS Wii was to propose an on-line mode, new characters, and new movements with Wiimote. The official advertisement of Sega should take place at the beginning of April, we will thus have right to more details on this play in a few days.

57421520070330_180006_0_big.jpg

57421520070330_180008_1_big.jpg

57421520070330_180644_0_big.jpg

57421520070330_181047_0_big.jpg

Source

Looks to be on-rails . This will probably have about the same type of appeal as Panzer Dragoon orta - might sell better though given the console audience.

jeremy1456

I wish those there were more gameplay screenshots because that's a little disorienting.

Well either way, it looks pretty nice, plus, the scans contain confirmation that this is in fact a Wii exclusive.

EDIT: Can anyone translate the whole story? That would be awesome!

Meier

Awesome! So much for the world exclusive from uhh NOM and GameReactor. Sega's PR department might have some explaining to do. :lol

Can we get someone in here who can read the language? All I can decipher is that it appears to be a Sonic Team game done by the director of Sonic Heroes.

TreIII

Segata Sanshiro said:
Dear God, I hope so.

Agreed. They should be focusing on trying to ressurect what was so great about the original in new form, not trying out so many new-fangled things, that they lose sight of all that the series has made its rather ominous-sized legend out of.

In other words, Sega, don't "StarFox" this game. Don't "modern day Sonic" it either, for that matter. Give us more of what we loved about from the first, and that would be good enough.

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
Can we get someone in here who can read the language? All I can decipher is that it appears to be a Sonic Team game done by the director of Sonic Heroes.
Check the other Nigths 2 thread. The most important thing he said were, Wii exclusive, 2-P mode and online features.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
DCX said:
lol

You've pointlessly typed your name so many times that you figured to change it up a bit eh?
DarknessTear said:
I think this is one of those super GAF overhype things.
Eh, more like a super Sega overhype thing.

I thought Nights was stupid back in 97 and things don't look much different here.

weeeeeeeeeee im flying
and im flying some more
.... and some more...
.... weeee

Zilch

Banned
Dr. Kitty Muffins said:

We have a huge Nights thread where all this stuff was translated and summed up like half an hour ago. GAWD.

TreIII

Segata Sanshiro said:
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS TWO GENS AGO
segata8tinew.gif

Kittymuffins, most of it is translated in the other NiGHTS thread.

:lol :lol

Still, I think that you really need to include the screaming face of Sanshiro's opponent for full effect.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *BOOOM!*

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
That sonic adventure engine is getting some mileage. Nights is overhyped intwebs stuff tho.

**** i am so drunk.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sorry guys, not real. Where is Nights' alter ego that carries a gun and drives cars?

The Black Brad Pitt said:
That sonic adventure engine is getting some mileage. Nights is overhyped intwebs stuff tho.

**** i am so drunk.

You know, my arm is getting tired. Can you attach a grenade to your belt, pull the pin, and flip yourself? Thanks.

that's one flamboyant charecter.

Almost as flamboyant as YOUR FACE

Jel0man

Por enquanto, este novo NiGHTS é um exclusivo Wii.

For the time being, this new NiGHTS is exclusive to Wii.

Top Bottom