Nine in ten European Jews feel mounting antisemitism, study finds

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Beste known examle Linda sarsour
Is she anti semitic or anti isreal?

All i know of her is shes a liberal muslim activist. I know she is critical of Isreal but if you can provide some examples of anti-semitism i will happily eat chow.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Is she anti semitic or anti isreal?

All i know of her is shes a liberal muslim activist. I know she is critical of Isreal but if you can provide some examples of anti-semitism i will happily eat chow.
She is all about zionists she also has close contact to the Muslim brotherhood, she uses IS signal language in her speeches as well. She was also recently called out for being anti semitic. Alyssa Milano also said that she will not longer support the womens march as long Linda Sarasour is still participating.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/courtney-love-linda-sarsour-an-anti-semitic-terrorist/

Linda Sarsour Calls For People To Stop 'Humanizing' Jews, Report Says

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/251804

Women's March Founder Teresa Shook Learns Linda Sarsour Anti-Semitic

In 2011, Sarsour reportedly tweeted — then later deleted — a desire to mutilate the genitals of anti-Sharia and women’s rights activists Brigitte Gabriel and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

A Japanese proverb suggests, “When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.” Sarsour’s friends tell volumes.

Chief among them is Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who most recently referred to Jews as “termites.”

In 2014 Sarsour wrote, “Can't learn or teach about the history of Islam in America without talking about the Nation of Islam (NOI). #MYLS2014

Last year she posted on Facebook a 2015 clip of a short speech she’d delivered at a Farrakhan rally marking the 20th anniversary of the 1995 Million Man March. She penned with the video, “2 years ago today. I stand by every word.”

Sarsour also spoke in support of another woman, Rasmea Odeh, who was convicted of taking part in a bombing that killed two students while she was a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, a terrorist organization.

And these are only small examples. She also is a addvocate of the Sharia law which makes she ANYTHING else than a liberal Muslim

Last edited:

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Even though it is Bildzeitung a tabloid newspaper it cites the same study. Basically 3 out of 4 Jewish people in Germany are too scared to go to certain areas in Germany because of some highly Msulim populated eras. They also do not go out in Public with their Kippas anymore.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Even though it is Bildzeitung a tabloid newspaper it cites the same study. Basically 3 out of 4 Jewish people in Germany are too scared to go to certain areas in Germany because of some highly Msulim populated eras. They also do not go out in Public with their Kippas anymore.
From a quick look at my best attempts to understand some german LOL it seems that German Jews are worse off then the rest of Europe? At least the numbers are higher. I think Jews thinking of leaving was the highest but again I don't really read German.

Thanks for the recap :)

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
From a quick look at my best attempts to understand some german LOL it seems that German Jews are worse off then the rest of Europe? At least the numbers are higher. I think Jews thinking of leaving was the highest but again I don't really read German.

Thanks for the recap :)
Yeah Germany took the Top Spot here.

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
She is all about zionists she also has close contact to the Muslim brotherhood, she uses IS signal language in her speeches as well. She was also recently called out for being anti semitic. Alyssa Milano also said that she will not longer support the womens march as long Linda Sarasour is still participating.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/courtney-love-linda-sarsour-an-anti-semitic-terrorist/

Linda Sarsour Calls For People To Stop 'Humanizing' Jews, Report Says

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/251804

Women's March Founder Teresa Shook Learns Linda Sarsour Anti-Semitic

And these are only small examples. She also is a addvocate of the Sharia law which makes she ANYTHING else than a liberal Muslim
Times of Israel:

"Nonetheless, Sarsour earlier this year raised $100,000 for the restoration of a Jewish cemetery where headstones were damaged as a result of vandalism and has also received support from some American Jews.

On Thursday, 130 prominent left-leaning Jewish activists signed a letter saying that Hikind has falsely accused Sarsour of supporting terrorists and of anti-Semitism, spurring “a wave of harassment directed against Sarsour,” including threats.

The letter calls the attacks against Sarsour “dangerous, disingenuous and counterproductive, undermining core Jewish values of compassion, humility and human dignity.”

That's from the same article you link. That doesn't sound like the actions of an anti-semite.....

The link saying "Linda Sarsour calls for people to stop "humanizing" Jews", the actual quote, again from the article you link is: "If you’re on the side of the oppressor, or you’re defending the oppressor, or you’re actually trying to humanize the oppressor, then that’s a problem sisters and brothers, and we got to be able to say: 'That is not the position of the Muslim American community.'" No where did she mention to stop humanizing Jews?

The last link has no examples of anti-semitism at all. It keeps equating anti-Israel with anti-Jewish.

She's definitely anti-Israel, but, if the articles you posted are anything to go by, she definitely isn't anti-semitic. If anything, she seems to be pro-jewish, raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for a restoration of a Jewish Cemetary? 130 Jewish activists and rabbis seem to agree?

Does being anti-Israel mean you are, by definition, anti-semitic?

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
So naive.
She has has a history and connections to several radical Islamic preachers, to this day she defends Farrakhan a antisemite, Rasmea Odeh who was involved in two bombings in Israel, she talks about the evils of the "jewish media", she preaches for sharia law and you have the women's march founders calling her and her ilk out for pushing antisemitism into the movement and that they will no longer speak until she is not kicked out.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
As a person of the Jewish faith Crypto, and as far as I'm aware the only person of Jewish faith on the board, have you had any anti-semitism directed towards you? If so, have you noticed an increase lately? Has it stayed the same? Got better?
Hmmm, but isn't the moral character of the old testament God kinda dubious? I can see being culturally jewish, but has there being a reinterpretation of that? besides the kabbalist one?
Are you suggesting that Israeli border guards aren't shooting unarmed children protestors? You think that is made up? The videos are very convincing fakes then.
It seems likely there conceivably could be an explanation. Probably using children as shields or human weapons or bombs.
Second, I saw one video of a kid being shot and the snipers laughing about it, so there's at least a little joy of killing going on.
? How would such a video work without being staged? Magnifying lenses, rapidly used at just the right time to catch this?

Last edited:

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
It seems likely there conceivably could be an explanation. Probably using children as shields or human weapons or bombs.
Please see one of my previous posts where I link to a Guardian article about having 10 kids shot in three months that were scavenging in the rubble well beyond the 300m danger zone. If you do a search on YouTube, you can find a video of a young girl beyond shot after going to check out where a family member had been killed. She was just standing there (most likely petrified because she was under the age of 10), not doing anything, as they shot her in the leg.

? How would such a video work without being staged? Magnifying lenses, rapidly used at just the right time to catch this?
In that same post, I linked directly to this video. It wasn't shooting kids, but it was sniping unarmed protesters and then laughing about it. It was filmed by the IDF, presumably for their own amusement. I also linked to an article of an IDF border patrol woman accused of shooting an unarmed person purely for enjoyment, based on her own text messages.

I know there is a level of disbelief here, like how could something so horrible be true - there must be some other explanation, but I urge you to go check out the links I posted and decide for yourself.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I know there is a level of disbelief here, like how could something so horrible be true - there must be some other explanation, but I urge you to go check out the links I posted and decide for yourself.
Not sure this happens out of the blue. If that is actually happening I think something must have happened to get things to this state.

Here in the U.S people hide the men throwing rocks and bottles and highlight women and children being gassed. Things can be portrayed in an unfavorable light without gathering the full scope.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Hmmm, but isn't the moral character of the old testament God kinda dubious? I can see being culturally jewish, but has there being a reinterpretation of that? besides the kabbalist one?
You know, it is the same character as the Christian and muslim god. Jesus specifically stated that his teachings are merely an addition, not a replacement for earlier teachings and The cruelties of Yahweh are still canon both, in Christianity and Islam. It is unfair to single out Judaism, because Yahweh is just an outright genocidal xenophobic asshole in all three monotheistic religions.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
You know, it is the same character as the Christian and muslim god. Jesus specifically stated that his teachings are merely an addition, not a replacement for earlier teachings and The cruelties of Yahweh are still canon both, in Christianity and Islam. It is unfair to single out Judaism, because Yahweh is just an outright genocidal xenophobic asshole in all three monotheistic religions.
In christianity some take it God fulfilled the law through Jesus, and now it is love thy neighbor as thy self and all are forgiven if they accept Christ and repent. There are also hasn't been god caused or ordered genocides in recent times.

HyGogg

Jan 11, 2016
Not exactly a shock "hurr lets large scale import a ideology with a antisemitism problem" what a bunch of fuck ups the left have been over the last decade in europe.
Then explain the huge spike in anti-semitic incidents in America during a time when Muslim immigration has declined.

You can't just blame Muslims for this. It's connected to the a growing tide of nationalism that has a certain... let's say "synergy" with far-right ideologies that scapegoat minority groups.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

Not Jewish, but Gnosticism is another take on the evil god of the OT versus the suddenly oddly benevolent god of the NT.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
In christianity some take it God fulfilled the law through Jesus, and now it is love thy neighbor as thy self and all are forgiven if they accept Christ and repent. There are also hasn't been god caused or ordered genocides in recent times.
But that's the same thing for Yahweh of Judaism or Islam. He also demonstrably hasn't caused a genocide. Which is unsurprising because he does not exist, but that's besides the point, which still stands: It is unfair to single out Judaism for a general fault of all three religions spawned from that source.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Then explain the huge spike in anti-semitic incidents in America during a time when Muslim immigration has declined.

You can't just blame Muslims for this. It's connected to the a growing tide of nationalism that has a certain... let's say "synergy" with far-right ideologies that scapegoat minority groups.
Dude we have numbers so please, also Europe doesnt get the same migration that the US gets.
The lefts attempt to now blame the right (after naive leftists large scale imported this issue) with stuff like "It's connected to the a growing tide of nationalism" Is simply wrong for the obvious reason that the right warned about this day one for years now and got basically censored by leftist with a Disney movie tier worldview.
Sorry there is no way out for the european left they just have to carry that and no amount of excuses will change that or shift that to the right for the simple reason that it is all online and everyone can simply go back and look up who warned about it.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Did you not read the thread topic? Its pretty much all there where European Jews are feeling this rise in antisemetism coming from.

Also this thread is about Europe not America, as they are different and especially in the amount of migrants each has taken in.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Europe is struggling with the same neo-Nazi uprising that America is. Anyone who thinks this is isolated to a single town, state, or country is delusional.

I can type in "George Soros" and read the insane Jewish Deep State conspiracies right here on NeoGAF. These people are everywhere, and their sympathizers are a dime a dozen.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Europe is struggling with the same neo-Nazi uprising that America is. Anyone who thinks this is isolated to a single town, state, or country is delusional.

I can type in "George Soros" and read the insane Jewish Deep State conspiracies right here on NeoGAF. These people are everywhere, and their sympathizers are a dime a dozen.
You must have missed the note of them saying its mostly muslims and the radical left

Ladioss

Oct 21, 2018
I've witnessed it in France first-hand - and I'm not only speaking of physical assaults or attacks on jewish places : Jews flee en masse from any neighbourhood with an high concentration of muslims; children are bullied in public schools and teachers are afraid to intercede (they often advise parents to change schools, or choose a private confessionnal school); and more and more of them are tempted by the far-wing vote. It's not going to end well.

You must have missed the note of them saying its mostly muslims and the radical left
Never let facts contradict a good narrative !

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
It says both, and communists and fascists are both authoritarian, racist twats.

Serious question, though. Does Europe actually have a communist problem? They're a joke over here in the US, with literally zero political representation.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

Serious question, though. Does Europe actually have a communist problem? They're a joke over here in the US, with literally zero political representation.
Antifa is a huge problem imo. especially in GErmany. They are attack the police politicans they do not like etc

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
You have no fucking idea about Antifa and Ia m not even taking about these fucking children in America
Dude, I literally just acknowledged that antifa/communists are boogeyman over here, with near-zero presence, and am curious about their presence in Europe.

For an American, a communist is like a leprechaun.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Its not equal at all and by far the biggest % is the import and leftists as you can actually read in the study and the complaints.
Also there is no denying anymore you have the central council of jews in germany who already stated that a year ago, jews are now leaving again not because of the right who actually warned this would happen but because of the lefts idiotically naive and dangerous actions over the last decade.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Its not equal at all and by far the biggest % is the import and leftists as you can actually read in the study and the complaints.
Also there is no denying anymore you have the central council of jews in germany who already stated that a year ago, jews are now leaving again not because of the right who actually warned this would happen but because of the lefts idiotically naive and dangerous actions over the last decade.
No offense, but I'm not really interested in listening to an American who wants to build a monument to white nationalism here in the US tell me about racists in Europe.

If Dunki is from Europe and knows about the topic, I'd like to hear from him.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Dude, I literally just acknowledged that antifa/communists are boogeyman over here, with near-zero presence, and am curious about their presence in Europe.

For an American, a communist is like a leprechaun.
Zero presence?

Enough to divert traffic and block streets, allowed by sympathetic authorities telling the police to stand down.

Enough to overpower even Sargon's security for a moment, it seems.

They are also enough to mount a mass armed and masked mob against any controversial protest almost anywhere in the U.S.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Zero presence?

Enough to divert traffic and block streets, allowed by sympathetic authorities telling the police to stand down.

They are also enough to mount a mass armed and masked mob against any controversial protest almost anywhere in the U.S.
Anytime a person crosses a street in the US, the alt-right makes a post about Antifa. They're a bunch of fucking nobodies.

Meanwhile, we just sent 10+ neo-Nazis to jail last week, and more will go to jail this week, and next week, and the week after that.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Anytime a person crosses a street in the US, the alt-right makes a post about Antifa. They're a bunch of fucking nobodies.

Meanwhile, we just sent 10+ neo-Nazis to jail last week, and more will go to jail this week, and next week, and the week after that.
Really? Everytime a conservative tries to do a public speech anywhere in the U.S. they need 100s of thousands in security because large violent mobs form.

Potentially racist peaceful protests receive barely a handful of people, but on the other side vast numbers form.
RICHMOND, Va. -- Fewer than 10 members of a pro-Confederate group were outnumbered by several dozen counterprotesters at a rally at the Robert E. Lee statue on Monument Avenue on Saturday. -wtvr

Googled 10 neonazis arrested here's what I found it seems they were counterprotesters not the neonazis, probably antifa.
WASHINGTON, United States — Ten people were arrested Saturday when a rally attended by a handful of neo-Nazis was met with hundreds of counter-protesters in a usually quiet Georgia town, local media reported.

According to local media, the ten arrested at the rally, held in a downtown park, were counter-protesters.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ten-arrested-as-southern-us-neo-nazi-rally-clash-with-protests/
A racist protest? Wrong yeah, but that doesn't justify a violent mob, which apparently did enough to get jailed attacking them.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
So anyone that turns out to counter-protest white supremacists rallies are now "Antifa".

Freaking hilarious.

Ladioss

Oct 21, 2018
Zero presence?

Also enough to help - along the judicial, journalistic and security castes - assure the ongoing domination of the globalized elites on the people and the neoliberal plundering of the nations.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Also enough to help - along the judicial, journalistic and security castes - assure the ongoing domination of the globalized elites on the people and the neoliberal plundering of the nations.
You mean like what we uncovered with the Panama Papers?

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
No offense, but I'm not really interested in listening to an American who wants to build a monument to white nationalism here in the US tell me about racists in Europe.

If Dunki is from Europe and knows about the topic, I'd like to hear from him.
I am not American dude i am from europe, naive leftists just cant admit to themselves what they have done over the last decade and what future they have created for the next generation/their own children in several European countries, but no matter what they will not manage to blame someone else for it because its all on the internet and everyone can go back and just read it.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I am not American dude i am from europe, naive leftists just cant admit to themselves what they have done over the last decade and what future they have created for the next generation/their own children in several European countries, but no matter what they will not manage to blame someone else for it because its all on the internet and everyone can go back and just read it.
You're a "trump guy" who wants to "build a wall", but you're not even an American?

How the hell is a foreigner tied up in the American tabloid trash industry?

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
So anyone that turns out to counter-protest white supremacists rallies are now "Antifa".

Freaking hilarious.
no Antifa are the one with masks and in pitch black.

Also this is fucking Antifa

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018

Freaking hilarious.
That's the strange thing about the right wing. Outraged that people protest against racism but not the actual racism itself....

Oh and then they will try to convince you that the left is racist.....

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
That's the strange thing about the right wing. Outraged that people protest against racism but not the actual racism itself....

Look when they say half a dozen people show up, that is a negligible amount. Are we supposed to make a big issue that some small minority are open racists?

News agencies of the left even hire open antiwhite racists, and others in the left don't seem to decry such.

Again I give you the comic border town. Look it up.

Freaking hilarious.
Notice I said probably antifa, as masked people in black with their logos somehow tend to appear in many of these protests. Heck they even went after someone as mild as Sargon.

Do you really think that their punch a nazi, defend by iniating violence, would just so happen to ignore a neo nazi protest when they appear in most any other place?

Last edited:

ipsi2

Nov 11, 2018

Your account has to be satire. It's the complete opposite of reality. Whenever a white person wakes up in the morning, your kind make 50 articles about 'white supremacists' and 'neo-nazis.' When far left trash tries murdering multiple people (and gets probation,) it doesn't even make the national fucking news. I mean, you are satire, right? Your kind haven't actually abandoned all logic, reason, and facts... have you? I always took Trump Derangement Syndrome as a joke, thinking most of you degenerate scum were simply pretending...

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018

You are a real piece of you know that? If you can't admit that there is racism spewing from the extreme liberals the last few years then you are just lying to yourself just to protect your own extremist ideology bro.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
They actually exist in Europe? I'll be damned.

Over here, the overwhelming majority of Antifa activity winds up getting traced back to the alt-right. https://www.gq.com/story/fake-antifa-accounts
You are something else. You are literally trying to tie Antifa to what you call Alt-right which by the way is just your liberal parties code word for people who don't walk in lock step with your little Nazi group and who can think for themselves and don't need group think to survive and thrive. Are you a parachute account or something? An astroturfing account for SJW's or what? People who can think for themselves would not want to do anything with Antifa losers.

Jesus christ. Just looked at other posts and wow.....and you have only been here for two weeks?

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Look when they say half a dozen people show up, that is a negligible amount. Are we supposed to make a big issue that some small minority are open racists?

News agencies of the left even hire open antiwhite racists, and others in the left don't seem to decry such.

Again I give you the comic border town. Look it up.

Notice I said probably antifa, as masked people in black with their logos somehow tend to appear in many of these protests. Heck they even went after someone as mild as Sargon.

Do you really think that their punch a nazi, defend by iniating violence, would just so happen to ignore a neo nazi protest when they appear in most any other place?
Let's try a little thought experiment,

Let's say, that there was a 10 member march by muslims, who were advocating for something like Sharia. To counter this march, you had hundreds of people show up, who were very much Anti-Sharia. Would you still hold the same view?

OSC

Jun 16, 2018

Let's say, that there was a 10 member march by muslims, who were advocating for something like Sharia. To counter this march, you had hundreds of people show up, who were very much Anti-Sharia. Would you still hold the same view?
If they come masked throwing urine, feces and rocks and with pipes in hand and some are even arrested, they're wrong. At least that's what seems to happen in many events.

Counterprotests must be peaceful.

EDIT:
What happens in many of these cases is that even in milder cases of simple conservatives being invited to speak, massive violent mobs form to try and silence them and intimidate them if not physically assault them. As they tried to do with Tucker Carlson, even going to his own private residence.

You can hold signs, and chant. But violence is not acceptable. Trying to topple busses carrying people, punches and bikelocks to the head, throwing urine and feces, carrying pipes, being masked none of that is acceptable.

Last edited:

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

Let's say, that there was a 10 member march by muslims, who were advocating for something like Sharia. To counter this march, you had hundreds of people show up, who were very much Anti-Sharia. Would you still hold he same view?
they still have the right to march and protest nö matter what. You can peacefully counter protest but the Moment You use fear and violence to stump down opinions You Do not like, You are using fascist methods.

So no Antifa is Not racist they are however using fascist methods.

Last edited:

Ladioss

Oct 21, 2018
Surely you jest; people who wear all-black to violently attack dissenters on the streets cannot possibly be fascists !

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
If they come masked throwing urine, feces and rocks and with pipes in hand and some are even arrested, they're wrong. At least that's what seems to happen in many events.

Counterprotests must be peaceful.

EDIT:
What happens in many of these cases is that even in milder cases of simple conservatives being invited to speak, massive violent mobs form to try and silence them and intimidate them if not physically assault them. As they tried to do with Tucker Carlson, even going to his own private residence.

You can hold signs, and chant. But violence is not acceptable. Trying to topple busses carrying people, punches and bikelocks to the head, throwing urine and feces, carrying pipes, being masked none of that is acceptable.
So then I'm assuming you are against the EDL and Tommy Robinson in the UK?

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
You are a real piece of you know that? If you can't admit that there is racism spewing from the extreme liberals the last few years then you are just lying to yourself just to protect your own extremist ideology bro.
Do you mean "anti-white" racism or bigotry? They're not really the same thing, but anyway, can you give me examples of such "racism" as being endemic in the left?

See when the left calls the right wing racist, they back it up with real evidence: Synagogue shooting in the US, charlottesville march, shooting in the black church, the man killed trying to defend to muslim women on the train, neo-nazi candidates running as Republicans etc etc

What evidence do you have to back up your claims?

Also, are you one of those that believes "racism" against white people is of greater concern than racism against black people?