Nine in ten European Jews feel mounting antisemitism, study finds

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
But I thought Israel wasn't their country and was all Palestinian occupied land. Did someone lie to me ?
We call those "someones" SJWs.

And they (SJWS) always:

1. Lie
2. Double Down
3. Project

So, yes, you are in Phase 1 now.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And you can see no parallels or connections? It's just pure coincidence?
Well what the report says is that Jews the highest % of anti semetism is coming from Muslims. Nazi's/right wingers have been in Europe since the end of the Holocaust but Jews weren't leaving Europe at the same rate nor did they feel they had to hide their identity or required armed guards. So I ask you is it pure coincidence that once the muslim population, especially foreign muslims started to grow and expand in Europe that Jews have to go through all of this? coincidence ? connections ?

Also stop referring to fundamentalists muslims as "the left." They are the religious right.
I don't think I ever refereed to them as "left". I agree with you they are right, nothing about islamists is left wing which is odd that many lefties are happy to get in bed with these fundamentalists. So its not me who is making that association it seems that others just assume Muslim=brown=oppressed=left. I mean Baathists are just Facists who worked with the Nazi's during WW2.

But the left has its own antisemetism. Who do you think all these rich bankers are according to them? Buddhist LOL. And today the left just likes to dress it antisemetisim up in anti-israel/anti-zionism.

Left/Right/Black/White/Green or grey you name them they hate Jews.

Here is a quote from 1923 that still remains relevant today

Of all the bigotries that savage the human temper there is none so stupid as the anti-Semitic.

In the sight of these fanatics, Jews of today can do nothing right. If they are rich they are birds of prey. If they are poor they are vermin. If they are in favour of war, that is because they want to exploit the bloody feuds of Gentiles to their own profit. If they are anxious for peace they are either instinctive cowards or traitors. If they give generously-and there are no more liberal givers than the Jews-they are doing it for some selfish purpose of their own. If they don’t give – then what would one expect of a Jew! If labour is oppressed by great capital, the greed of the Jew is held responsible. If labour revolts against capital-as it did in Russia-the Jew is blamed for that also. If he lives in a strange land he must be persecuted and pogrommed out of it. If he wants to go back to his own (land) he must be prevented…

It will be long ere Canaan becomes once more a land flowing with milk and honey. The Jews alone can redeem it from the wilderness and restore its ancient glory.

They belong to a race which for at least 1,900 years has been subjected to persecution, pillage, massacre and the torments of endless derision; a race that has endured persecution which for variety of torture – physical, material and mental – inflicted on its victims, for the virulence and malignity with which it has been sustained, for the length of time it has lasted, and, more than all, for the fortitude and patience with which it has been suffered, is without parallel in the history of any other people.

Is it too much to ask that those among them whose sufferings are the worst shall be able to find refuge in the land their fathers made holy by the splendour of their genius, by the loftiness of their thoughts, by the consecration of their lives and by the inspiration of their message to mankind!

Last edited:

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Also stop referring to fundamentalists muslims as "the left." They are the religious right.
The eu right warned about it form day one and they both hate each other while the eu left courted them in their naivety and still are doing it, so guess which side has to carry that now.

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Doesn't matter what side they say they are, the right warned about it form day one and they both hate each other while the left courted them in their naivety and still are doing it, so guess which side has to carry that now.
In fact its speaks volumes that the left apparently knows but some still court them while trying to blame the right for their own naivety and mistakes they made over the last decade lol
May I ask how old you are? You have made some of the most absurd posts on this board (And that's saying alot).

I mean just right now, you are on this thread talking about how "the left is the most anti-semitic" (I guess you forgot about the right wing guy who shot up a synagogue?), yet in another thread you are defending pewdiepea for recommending his millions of followers to a youtube channel that frequently uses nazi and anti-semitic imagery?

You are either a parody account, which I'm hoping you are, or you are certifiably schizophrenic, to which I would recommend some quitiepine.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
You also failed to explain how a nuanced, rational, and common sense position to reducing undocumented immigrants is bad, but calling literal, self-avowed neo-Nazis "very fine people" is acceptable.
I wonder what very fine refers to. Was it the charlotteville thing? Some people were defending a confederate monument or something to that effect and were violently attacked, and one guy snapped and killed some of the counterprotesters.

If it is that as far as I know confederate statue protesters are not all let alone most neonazis.

The MSM, which here are just 4 guys playing magic, started glorifying one side and vilifying the other, and expected the president to take their side.

And what is your nuanced position on migration, catch and release? Anyone that claims they're seeking asylum gets in, aka, open borders? IT is quite clear this view of providing housing, days in court, and transportation back to their country, all the while thousands are being transported vast distances to cross the border, is an attempt to overwhelm the resources of the country to the point open borders is cheaper short term.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Didn't the zionists work with the nazis too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Both the Nazis and the zionists wanted Jews out of Europe. You have to remember, the early zionist movement was made up of primarily atheists and christians, with only a minority of Jews actually supporting the idea.
Comparing Jews trying to get as many Jews out of Europe before 6 Million were massacred with Syrian and Iraqi Baathist is pretty low. I think you probably should remember when Ken Livingston said the same thing.

Zionist worked to save as many Jews as they could from the Gas chambers. They should of worked harder and more Jews should have listened and maybe 6 million wouldn't have been exterminated.

Unlike Al-Huessini the Mufti of Jerusalem who was an honored guest of Hitlers and trained Bosnian SS Muslim soldiers.

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Comparing Jews trying to get as many Jews out of Europe before 6 Million were massacred with Syrian and Iraqi Baathist is pretty low. I think you probably should remember when Ken Livingston said the same thing.

Zionist worked to save as many Jews as they could from the Gas chambers. They should of worked harder and more Jews should have listened and maybe 6 million wouldn't have been exterminated.

Unlike Al-Huessini the Mufti of Jerusalem who was an honored guest of Hitlers and trained Bosnian SS Muslim soldiers.
My point is to be careful when you make these "Worked with Nazis" statements. The Baathist's, in Iraq, in Syria etc, were all arab nationalists. They got their nationalist ideals from Europe which was going through a "nationalist Renaissance" if you will.

Unlike Al-Huessini the Mufti of Jerusalem who was an honored guest of Hitlers and trained Bosnian SS Muslim soldiers

Again though, you gotta be careful when you make strong statements like these. There were German and Polish Jews who were rounding up their fellow Jews on to the train to their deaths. Rounding up Jewish children, to what they knew would be their death.

Did they do it in an effort to save their own families? Yes, but let's leave out that bit of nuance and context eh?

You know what you are referring to is far more complex then what you make it out to be in your post.

Expected better from you.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
My point is to be careful when you make these "Worked with Nazis" statements. The Baathist's, in Iraq, in Syria etc, were all arab nationalists. They got their nationalist ideals from Europe which was going through a "nationalist Renaissance" if you will.

Unlike Al-Huessini the Mufti of Jerusalem who was an honored guest of Hitlers and trained Bosnian SS Muslim soldiers

Again though, you gotta be careful when you make strong statements like these. There were German and Polish Jews who were rounding up their fellow Jews on to the train to their deaths. Rounding up Jewish children, to what they knew would be their death.

Did they do it in an effort to save their own families? Yes, but let's leave out that bit of nuance and context eh?

You know what you are referring to is far more complex then what you make it out to be in your post.

Expected better from you.
For a leftist and progressive its suprising you would come in and defend fascists like the Baathists. It has nothing to do with them being Arabs, the Baathists in Syria and Iraq were oppressive Fascists right wing parties, why even come to their defense?

According to Sami al-Jundi, one of the co-founders of the Arab Ba'ath Party established by Zaki al-Arsuzi, the party's emblem was the tiger because it would "excite the imagination of the youth, in the tradition of Nazism and Fascism, but taking into consideration the fact that the Arab is in his nature distant from pagan symbols [like the swastika]".[59] Arsuzi's Ba'ath Party believed in the virtues of the "one leader" and Arsuzi himself believed personally in the racial superiority of the Arabs. The party members read a lot of Nazi literature, such as The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century; they were one of the first groups to plan the translation of Mein Kampf into Arabic; and they were also actively looking for a copy of The Myth of the Twentieth Century – according to Moshe Ma'oz, the only copy in Damascus was owned by Aflaq.[59] Arsuzi did not support the Axis powers and refused Italy's advances for party-to-party relations.[60] Arsuzi was also influenced by the racial theories of Houston Stewart Chamberlain and Nazism.[61] Arsuzi claimed that historically Islam and Muhammad had reinforced the nobility and purity of Arabs, which degenerated in purity because of the adoption of Islam by other people.[61] He had been associated with the League of Nationalist Action, a political party strongly influenced by fascism and Nazism with its paramilitary "Ironshirts" and that existed in Syria from 1932 to 1939.[62]

According to a British journalist who interviewed Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, the head of the Iraqi intelligence services, Saddam Hussein drew inspiration on how to rule Iraq from both Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler and had asked Barzan to procure their works not for racist or antisemitic purposes, but instead "as an example of the successful organisation of an entire society by the state for the achievement of national goals."[63]
Al-Huesseni is the same catagory as all other Nazi collaborators and SS members.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
For a leftist and progressive its suprising you would come in and defend fascists like the Baathists. It has nothing to do with them being Arabs, the Baathists in Syria and Iraq were oppressive Fascists right wing parties, why even come to their defense?

When you're part of a group that flip flops within decades, going from antigaymarriage to for gaymarriage, from prowall to antiwall. You see there is no consistency on their stances, just virtue signalling.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Was it the charlotteville thing? Some people were defending a confederate monument or something to that effect and were violently attacked, and one guy snapped and killed some of the counterprotesters.
That's an absurd interpretation of the events.

The neo-Nazi who murdered the protesters wasn't attacked. The protesters he ran over were behind barriers. A jury ruled it premeditated murder.

Strange how you have the exact interpretation of events being repeated in neo-Nazi circles.

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Apr 3, 2018

Al-Huesseni is the same catagory as all other Nazi collaborators and SS members.
I'm not defending them, just saying that they got their nationalist/fascist ideas imported from Europe. not just specifically Germany, but Italy, Spain, Czech and Slovak republic, the UK etc. These nationalist ideas were propping up all over Europe, and the arabs also found them attractive. Hence, the Pan Arab nationalist movements that attempted to get of the ground after WW2.

I personally don't believe in borders or nationalism of any kind.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I mean just right now, you are on this thread talking about how "the left is the most anti-semitic" (I guess you forgot about the right wing guy who shot up a synagogue?), yet in another thread you are defending pewdiepea for recommending his millions of followers to a youtube channel that frequently uses nazi and anti-semitic imagery?

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
More false equivalency from the unhinged right
Oh look, a random Ubisoft dev is somehow a leader of the liberal movement, equivalent to nationalist kooks on the right like Steven Miller, Milo, Rush Limbaugh, Steve Bannon, and countless others who have literally millions of followers or real political power.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
That's an absurd interpretation of the events.

The neo-Nazi who murdered the protesters wasn't attacked. The protesters he ran over were behind barriers. A jury ruled it premeditated murder.

Strange how you have the exact interpretation of events being repeated in neo-Nazi circles.
Said a guy snapped.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was one of those events where the liberal authorities told police to stand down or push protesters and counterprotesters together to start something

oh look

bats sticks tear gas.

Oh look, a random Ubisoft dev is somehow a leader of the liberal movement, equivalent to nationalist kooks on the right like Steven Miller, Milo, Rush Limbaugh, Steve Bannon, and countless others who have literally millions of followers or real political power.
Clarifies that pewdiepie's unspeakable sin was merely saying he liked a video he saw from another youtuber.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Clarifies that pewdiepie's unspeakable sin was merely saying he liked a video he saw from another youtuber.
That's truly riveting stuff.

Did you morons managed to get any quotes from the hobo under the bridge?

Dec 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity, these broken record insinuations that other posters are neo-Nazis... have they ever accomplished what you are looking for?

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Just out of curiosity, these broken record insinuations that other posters are neo-Nazis... have they ever accomplished what you are looking for?
Usually, yeah. Most of these guys have never had a political discussion outside of a right-wing circle-jerk, and if you look at the links they share (especially OSC), they're straight from the depths of the alt-right meme bubble.

It's like house training a pet. Every single time they misbehave, you swat them. Falsely equivocating conservatives with massive political power or capital with some random Ubisoft dev? That's a paddling. Lying about the conviction of a self-professed neo-Nazi in order to defend that neo-Nazi and his violent crimes? That's a paddling.

Eventually they'll learn if they want to discuss politics, they can't do it with strawmen, lies, and conspiracies.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with abolishing ICE and starting over with a new organization with a new name. Germany doesn't use Geheime Staatspolizei anymore, and for good reason.

After you were caught abducting children and shoving them in cages, then selling them off to the highest bidder, you've ruined the reputation of ICE irreparably.
Eventually they'll learn if they want to discuss politics, they can't do it with strawmen, lies, and conspiracies.

Still would like more information on the claims of ICE selling children to the highest bidder.

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Still would like more information on the claims of ICE selling children to the highest bidder.
$700 a day per child in fucking TENTS.

I used to run 3 child detention facilities with 24/7 supervision, including round-the-clock RN presence and an hour of psychiatric evaluation per month per child.

We got less than half that rate, and our facilities were legitimate homes that had to look and feel like homes.

It's come to make me realize that neo-Nazis aren't just reviving Nazi philosophies, you're improving on them. Why abduct children and shove them into cages when you can rob taxpayers blind doing it?

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I just checked our EHR Medicaid reimbursement rates for our group homes for severely disabled individuals with cerebral palsy.

$241 a day for Tier C. Fucking $72.54 a day for Tier A.

That's to run a facility for people who can't eat, bathe, or even use the restroom without assistance. And that's in the urban north east.

And you Republican fucks paid $700 a day to shove children in cages and then tents, in bumble fuck nowhere with non-existent property values

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
And let's not pretend this is the first time the incompetent voters on the right excused corruption that crossed the line into pure evil.

While people were dying by the thousands in Puerto Rico due to lack of basic utilities, you handed a $300 million contract to a company in Montana with 2 employees, who told Trump's government they would hire linemen at fucking FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS AN HOUR.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/145484/puerto-rico-award-300-million-contract-tiny-montana-company

And OF COURSE they were family friends.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
We got less than half that rate, and our facilities were legitimate homes that had to look and feel like homes.

Circa 2014, before orange bad man was mean to the children unlike big ear good man and no brain good man who loved the children.

Looks just like home!

Why abduct children and shove them into cages when you can rob taxpayers blind doing it?
Why indeed?

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Those pictures are abhorrent. They're meant to be. They were taken during a massive influx of unaccompanied minors during 2014. They overloaded the shelter facilities and some children were forced to stay in Border Patrol lockups until room became available. Those children were processed as quickly as they could be to guardians, with over 80% of them going to their mothers and fathers. Most children in the Border Patrol lockups were there for hours, and a few overnight. People were horrified enough to take those pictures.

The reason why those pictures make the rounds of the white supremacist circles today is because they give neo-Nazis and their sympathizers a chance to use false equivalency. They use it to make excuses for Trump's mandatory child separation policy, which forcibly abducted over 2,000 children from families who were not being charged with any criminal violations and who were lawfully applying through the affirmative asylum process. Children who, under Clinton, Bush, or Obama, would have remained with their families.

Hundreds of those children have STILL not been returned to their family, because the Trump administration made zero effort to even bother gathering the names of the parents they were ripping children away from.

No one with a shred of integrity compares an emergency overflow of unaccompanied minors with a mandatory policy of child abduction.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Those pictures are abhorrent. They're meant to be. They were taken during a massive influx of unaccompanied minors during 2014. They overloaded the shelter facilities and some children were forced to stay in Border Patrol lockups until room became available. Those children were processed as quickly as they could be to guardians, with over 80% of them going to their mothers and fathers. Most children in the Border Patrol lockups were there for hours, and a few overnight. People were horrified enough to take those pictures.

The reason why those pictures make the rounds of the white supremacist circles today is because they give neo-Nazis and their sympathizers a chance to use false equivalency. They use it to make excuses for Trump's mandatory child separation policy, which forcibly abducted over 2,000 children from families who were not being charged with any criminal violations and who were lawfully applying through the affirmative asylum process. Children who, under Clinton, Bush, or Obama, would have remained with their families.

Hundreds of those children have STILL not been returned to their family, because the Trump administration made zero effort to even bother gathering the names of the parents they were ripping children away from.

No one with a shred of integrity compares an emergency overflow of unaccompanied minors with a mandatory policy of child abduction.
Heh, the catch and release policies were the real crime. You talk of selling to the highest bidder, that is what catch and release allows through sex trafficking.

1500+ sex trafficking arrests in one month of Trump's presidency compared to less than 400 arrest for 2014, iirc.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Heh, the catch and release policies were the real crime. You talk of selling to the highest bidder, that is what catch and release allows through sex trafficking.

1500+ sex trafficking arrests in one month of Trump's presidency compared to less than 400 arrest for 2014, iirc.
Oh, yeah, I remember when that conspiracy theory made the rounds of the white-trash circuit, courtesy of Roseanne Barr and Q Anon.

Basically, like every other trashy tabloid conspiracy, the numbers are way off in both directions. The 400 arrests for 2014 ignore all FBI arrests and arrests by other federal agencies, and include data from less than half the country, while the numbers for Trump were grossly inflated. They included 478 people in a California sting on men purchasing sex from undercover cops, which included zero sex trafficking charges, 178 men in a Texas sting that, likewise, carried 0 sex trafficking charges, and more.

But we shouldn't fail to notice that you actually bundled up two alt-right, neo-Nazi conspiracy theories into a single post.

Your first line not-so-subtly tries to claim that these sex traffickers are undocumented immigrants that Trump is cracking down on. Except we know from ICE's own data that over 400 MORE arrests were made of sex traffickers by ICE under Obama in 2016 than under Trump in 2017

ICE arrests nearly 2,000 human traffickers in 2016, identifies over 400 victims across the US
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-nearly-2000-human-traffickers-2016-identifies-over-400-victims-across-us

So, basically, once again, literally everything you wrote is pure fantasy bullshit written by racists, fascists, and opportunist hacks, and marketed to the dumbest people in the country. It seems that you're utterly incapable of writing a single thing that isn't completely false.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Your first line not-so-subtly tries to claim that these sex traffickers are undocumented immigrants that Trump is cracking down on. Except we know from ICE's own data that over 400 MORE arrests were made of sex traffickers by ICE under Obama in 2016 than under Trump in 2017
Interesting, would like to see month by month analysis, if it happened mostly near the end gov. might have been forced to get in order as internal polling showed Trump victory.

BTW, they say there are indictments mounting behind close doors.

EDIT: Also noticed it says human traffickers, not sex traffickers or ring busts.
Your first line not-so-subtly tries to claim that these sex traffickers are undocumented immigrants that Trump is cracking down on.
Once traffickers hand people after crossing the border, there are likely internal to the U.S. gangs that continue the operation.

With an 80% rape rate on border crossings, expect a lot of stds to spread.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Interesting, would like to see month by month analysis, if it happened mostly near the end gov. might have been forced to get in order as internal polling showed Trump victory.

BTW, they say there are indictments mounting behind close doors.

EDIT: Also noticed it says human traffickers, not sex traffickers or ring busts.

Once traffickers hand people after crossing the border, there are likely internal to the U.S. gangs that continue the operation.

With an 80% rape rate on border crossings, expect a lot of stds to spread.
No one gives a fuck about your Q Anon conspiracy theories, kid. Just drop it or take them back to whatever cesspit of the internet you pulled them from.

I swear to God this is a national epidemic. We HAVE to figure out how to give children basic skills in discernment. Literally millions of you are turning into voting age adults who can't tell the difference between the journalistic equivalent of a 5-star meal and a pile of dogshit.

The fucking FBI, in conjunction with the entire allied world's intelligence agencies say Russia attacked the 2016 election to help Trump get elected - and you think it's a conspiracy. And then you run to Stormfront and dredge up some Pizzagate conspiracy from a pack of degenerate klansmen and skinheads and throw it on the table like it's supposed to be impressive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/31/the-conspiracy-theory-behind-a-curious-roseanne-barr-tweet-explained/?utm_term=.b5e27e8a85d0

Last edited:

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Trying to argue that American conservatism is rooted in racism is really funny. Sad, but funny.

The U.S was a colony it fought and won its freedom for a time.

Other countries failing even those which have never been colonies has more to do with leftist socialist and communist policies being their undoing.
Or America's terrible foreign policy. And frequent enjoyment in helping put people in power in countries to benefit American interests.

Can't wait to see everyone complain about Yemen refugees in 5-10 years from now.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
No one gives a fuck about your Q Anon conspiracy theories, kid. Just drop it or take them back to whatever cesspit of the internet you pulled them from.

I swear to God this is a national epidemic. We HAVE to figure out how to give children basic skills in discernment. Literally millions of you are turning into voting age adults who can't tell the difference between the journalistic equivalent of a 5-star meal and a pile of dogshit.

The fucking FBI, in conjunction with the entire allied world's intelligence agencies say Russia attacked the 2016 election to help Trump get elected - and you think it's a conspiracy. And then you run to Stormfront and dredge up some Pizzagate conspiracy from a pack of degenerate klansmen and skinheads and throw it on the table like it's supposed to be impressive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/31/the-conspiracy-theory-behind-a-curious-roseanne-barr-tweet-explained/?utm_term=.b5e27e8a85d0
The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election. -Facebook exec
https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-executive-rob-goldman-apologizes-to-company-and-robert-mueller/

They only spent about 150,000 dollars, at least on facebook, vs the tens of millions hillary spent + the support of the entire MSM, even fox at times, and the entire global MSM, countless foreign interests many of which provided support in one way or another to HIllary while villifying Trump.

Not to mention the dubious financing of the dossier that justified starting the spying on the Trump campaign

EDIT As for actual sex crimes arrests in Trump's first 2 years, these are just some

Police arrest 870 suspected paedophiles and rescue hundreds of children after smashing international internet ring-FBI and EUROPOL 2017
More than 2,300 pedophiles are arrested across the country after three month online hunt for sex offenders-2018, dailymail

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-executive-rob-goldman-apologizes-to-company-and-robert-mueller/

They only spent about 150,000 dollars, at least on facebook, vs the tens of millions hillary spent + the support of the entire MSM, even fox at times, and the entire global MSM, countless foreign interests many of which provided support in one way or another to HIllary while villifying Trump.

Not to mention the dubious financing of the dossier that justified starting the spying on the Trump campaign
Once again, repeating an alt-right conspiracy that seeks to misrepresent the conclusions of the FBI and every allied intelligence agency by setting up a stupid fucking strawman that no one fucking cares about.

Do you want to debate against made up arguments invented by the dumbest people in the country? Or do you want to debate reality?

Because the reality is that the Russians built a facility for hundreds of soldiers and government workers, with an operational budget in the millions of dollars PER MONTH, flooding the internet with misinformation, targeting the dumbest people in America, with an explicit operational objective of getting Trump elected or, at the very least, turning as many morons in America as possible against Hillary with baseless conspiracies in order to undermine her presidency.

That facility was built in 2014, and ramped up operations into the presidential elections, before shutting down as they achieved their wildest dreams.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Once again, repeating an alt-right conspiracy that seeks to misrepresent the conclusions of the FBI and every allied intelligence agency by setting up a stupid fucking strawman that no one fucking cares about.

Do you want to debate against made up arguments invented by the dumbest people in the country? Or do you want to debate reality?

Because the reality is that the Russians built a facility for hundreds of soldiers and government workers, with an operational budget in the millions of dollars PER MONTH, flooding the internet with misinformation, targeting the dumbest people in America, with an explicit operational objective of getting Trump elected or, at the very least, turning as many morons in America as possible against Hillary with baseless conspiracies in order to undermine her presidency.

That facility was built in 2014, and ramped up operations into the presidential elections, before shutting down as they achieved their wildest dreams.
Hyperbole just like your claim that ICE was selling children to the highest bidder.

Even the Mueller says it was 1 Million per month.
Russia Spent $1.25M Per Month on Ads, Acted Like an Ad Agency: Mueller
https://adage.com/article/digital/russia-spent-1-25m-ads-acted-agency-mueller/312424/
edit:
Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified on Tuesday that “ad accounts linked to Russia” spent “about $4,700 in advertising” to politically influence Americans during the 2016 presidential election season, offering his remarks during an exchange with Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) in House Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday in Washington, DC.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Hyperbole just like your claim that ICE was selling children to the highest bidder.

Even the Mueller says it was 1 Million per month.
I don't even understand where you're going with this now. You're just flailing around because you don't have the integrity or honor to admit that every single time you claim something, it turns out to be sourced from the cesspits of the internet and debunked a hundred times over.

I could post literal copy-pastes of the FBI's indictments of Russian oligarchs that prove you a liar, but they've already been posted 3-4 times in the other thread, which you participated in. You don't care. You don't read them. You just keep on lying. Over. And over. And over.

You're the most dishonorable person I've ever debated with, and I've debated with a TON of trash. I'm done with you.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I don't even understand where you're going with this now. You're just flailing around because you don't have the integrity or honor to admit that every single time you claim something, it turns out to be sourced from the cesspits of the internet and debunked a hundred times over.

If I had gotten caught in even one of the lies you've been caught spreading, I would be ashamed to my core.

But you don't even pause. You just keep on shit-posting without a care in the world.

I'm done with you.
You were caught saying ICE sells children to the highest bidder.

Wow russia spent 4000 on google ads, grandiose. We are supposed to believe that they spent millions on countless trolls, when even the supposed russian bots banned by twitter happened to be americans in many cases. Some of them now refusing to hand personal information so that twitter can revenge dox them.

EDIT:

Imagine that 100k in facebook, 4k in google, but the bulk, supposedly countless millions, on online trolls.

Given that they're trying to sow division, according to those in the know, it is likely some of that was pro-hillary too.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Fuck it, I will expose you for a liar again. One more time.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Defendant INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY LLC (“ORGANIZATION”) is a Russian organization engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes.

Defendant ORGANIZATION had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system, including the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Defendants posted derogatory information about a number of candidates, and by early to mid-2016, Defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump (“Trump Campaign”) and disparaging Hillary Clinton.

By in or around September 2016, the ORGANIZATION’s monthly budget for Project Lakhta submitted to CONCORD exceeded 73 million Russian rubles (over 1,250,000 U.S. dollars), including approximately one million rubles in bonus payments

From in or around 2014 to the present, Defendants knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury) to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016

The ORGANIZATION employed hundreds of individuals for its online operations,

The ORGANIZATION’s annual budget totaled the equivalent of millions of U.S. dollars.

Defendants, posing as U.S. persons and creating false U.S. personas, operated social media pages and groups designed to attract U.S. audiences. These groups and pages, which addressed divisive U.S. political and social issues, falsely claimed to be controlled by U.S. activists when, in fact, they were controlled by Defendants.

Over time, these social media accounts became Defendants’ means to reach significant numbers of Americans for purposes of interfering with the U.S. political system, including the presidential election of 2016.

In order to carry out their activities to interfere in U.S. political and electoral processes without detection of their Russian affiliation, Defendants conspired to obstruct the lawful functions of the United States government through fraud and deceit, including by making expenditures in connection with the 2016 U.S. presidential election without proper regulatory disclosure; failing to register as foreign agents carrying out political activities within the United States; and obtaining visas through false and fraudulent statements.
Now I'm done with you, you dishonorable, unprincipled hack.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Fuck it, I will expose you for a liar again. One more time.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
Dude you were saying MILLIONS per month right there it says 1M per month, yet we have 100k in facebook ads and 4k in google ads, so we are supposed to believe the bulk of that is directed at the U.S. through engrish speaking trolls

The 100~K is straight from facebook exec, and look at the guy at google that's not a nobody, that's the CEO saying that. Now unless the quotes are fake, it ain't no lie

Hillary Clinton spent $ 897 million, Donald Trump - $ 429 million. -XXXX
Amazingly, having the entire US MSM, global MSM, oil oligarchs, foreign interests, etc contributing to her campaign + Nearly half a billion more than Trump's campaign.... amazing, all that foiled by a group of online trolls to the tune of 1M per month.

They have redefined election campaigns, no longer do you need to spend 100s of millions on ads, a mere million on trolls can turn the tides of the war.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
so we are supposed to believe the bulk of that is directed at the U.S. through engrish speaking trolls
Why would it be hard, for you of all people, to believe that former KGB agents, trained in anti-American psychological warfare for decades, would know that the easiest way to spread misinformation would be to create accounts on the cesspit corners of social media and the internet and create fake stories that would be picked up by white-trash morons and spread to other white-trash morons?

It is absolutely stunning that you, OF ALL PEOPLE, can't figure out why this would be their most effective tactic.

I mean, for Christ's sake, just go back and READ the shit you post. It's ALL bulllshit conspiracies from Q Anon, Stormfront, and the other white supremacist corners of the net. Every single talking point, verbatim, comes from those cesspits.

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Why would it be hard, for you of all people, to believe that former KGB agents, trained in anti-American psychological warfare for decades, would know that the easiest way to spread misinformation would be to create accounts on the cesspit corners of social media and the internet and create fake stories that would be picked up by white-trash morons and spread to other white-trash morons?

It is absolutely stunning that you, OF ALL PEOPLE, can't figure out why this would be their most effective tactic.
There is something called double check. Even the Jones, takes the quotes straight out of the MSM time and again and shows how they lie and misrepresent him with evidence.

The Podesta dubious art ain't no fake.
Epstein ain't no fake.
Laura Silsby and the haitian scandal ain't no fake.
Hillary having health issues ain't no fake, she still has coughing fits.
Hillary calling half the population deplorable ain't fake.
Wikileaks ain't fake.
Rigging the primary against bernie ain't fake, and the bernie voters went to trump.

In any case, election tampering should involve voting machine or ballot tampering. Not merely people speaking to one another online.

EDIT:

Will add that even conservative americans are shadow banned at places like twitter if they start trending, not like russians could evade shadow banning.

Amazing how these oligarchs colluding with one another and distorting search results, shadow banning americans, and altering trending to pro hillary news is not an issue. Nor the vast collusion from the US MSM.

Last edited:

TekNav

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
There is something called double check. Even the Jones, takes the quotes straight out of the MSM time and again and shows how they lie and misrepresent him with evidence.

The Podesta dubious art ain't no fake.
Epstein ain't no fake.
Laura Silsby and the haitian scandal ain't no fake.
Hillary having health issues ain't no fake, she still has coughing fits.
Hillary calling half the population deplorable ain't fake.
Wikileaks ain't fake.
Rigging the primary against bernie ain't fake, and the bernie voters went to trump.
Strawman arguments from pure trash who was just caught spreading Pizzagate sex-ring conspiracies from Q Anon and lying about the FBI's indictments of Russian operations.

The sad thing is that you've been spreading these conspiracy theories for months, and not one of your fellow conservatives has the honor or integrity to call you out on it. Your entire movement is diseased, no wonder everyone with a shred of integrity is bailing on you degenerates.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Strawman arguments from pure trash who was just caught spreading Pizzagate sex-ring conspiracies from Q Anon and lying about the FBI's indictments of Russian operations.

The sad thing is that you've been spreading these conspiracy theories for months, and not one of your fellow conservatives has the honor or integrity to call you out on it. Your entire movement is diseased, no wonder everyone with a shred of integrity is bailing on you degenerates.
Took the 1500 arrest from unreliable source, so I'll give you that. But the other 2300 and 870 are from reliable sources if I'm not mistaken.

You say I've been spreading BS for months. Do you claim that there isn't questionable art or music groups involved? Not saying there's any crime in having offensive art, nor any crime has been committed, but that there is art involved that some would find offensive.

Some say the haitian government is wrong, who knows but this is what they say.
The Haitian government is accusing Laura Silsby and nine other American missionaries with illegally abducting 33 children, most of them from the small town of Callebasse, in the mountains south of the capital. -wsj

You act, as if the word of a top facebook exec and the google ceo are lies, they ain't.

Regards the FBI an agent was even removed from that apparently rigged probe, that seems to be trying to blackmail people.

EDIT regards the pizza thing.

There is no evidence of any crime being committed, questionable art, questionable music groups, and about the two strangest wikileaks are the
The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it. -wikileaks
Pizza related map on handkerchief.

And 65,000 dollars spent on pizza and hot dogs for a white house party.
I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
ago, assume we are using the same channels? -wikileaks
But all of that, despite sounding suspicious, does not imply any actual crime took place.

Last edited:

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
no Antifa are the one with masks and in pitch black.

Also this is fucking Antifa

It's pretty simple in Germany really, if it is an attack on humans, it is probably a right extremist, if it is one on property it is probably a left extremist:
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/4721/umfrage/vergleich-der-anzahl-von-rechten-und-linken-gewalttaten/

Which is not to say the left extremists are not problematic, but it is pretty funny, with this contrast how certain people focus so squarely on left extremism.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
It's pretty simple in Germany really, if it is an attack on humans, it is probably a right extremist, if it is one on property it is probably a left extremist:
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/4721/umfrage/vergleich-der-anzahl-von-rechten-und-linken-gewalttaten/

Which is not to say the left extremists are not problematic, but it is pretty funny, with this contrast how certain people focus so squarely on left extremism.
Because it is widely more accepted by society. If we take America for example media celebrates and encourages when people violently attacking people. In Germany people tried to justify the riots and burning in Frankfurt a few years ago because it is not as bad as when right wing extremists do it.

When G20 did happen the lawyer of Antifa openly stated that they should have not done it in their own area but rather in the areas of rich people. Antifa is constantly harassing politicians, they are destorying buildings of political groups etc. And it does not matter if its the AFD or not.

They are domestic terrorists, Rght wing people are assholes and need to be judged according to our laws but Antifa is anti democratic and uses fascist methods to silence everyone they do not agree with.

We all know that nazis are bad with Antifa it is different. No they do not fight for the greater good. They are asshole fascists who can not accept anything than their own view and opinion.

Last edited:

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Because it is widely more accepted by society.
Acceptance of Antifa in society is pretty low. The goals sometimes are accepted, e.g. complaining about the neoliberal agenda driving international trade and fighting back against racism / nazism, but the means? I am in pretty left leaning circles overall and while sympathy for some of the goals of the Antifa is not uncommon, sympathy for the means absolutely is. The trifecta of deflection via extensive antia discussions, muslim bashing veiled as caring about antisemitism and virtue signalling by the ways of talking pedophilia (with demands such as capital punishment, forced castration and so on) is the established modus operandi to sell xenophobic, islamophobic and nationalist agenda. Extra bonus when Christians in islamic countries are brought up for consideration in domestic issues. Antifa is a problem, but it is a problem well-handled by police and intelligence service, so it is not really that hot a topic.

They are domestic terrorists, Rght wing people are assholes and need to be judged according to our laws but Antifa is anti democratic and uses fascist methods to silence everyone they do not agree with.
Look at the statistics I posted above. Both sides are similarly active in crimes, the difference just being whether human lives are primarily targeted or property. Both use violence to give political messages, both consist of violent assholes. When it comes to being democratic, both sides see themselves as representatives of the people and fighting for their causes while unable to accept the actual democratic procedures established in the country. Your distinction here makes no sense.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
The distiction is that one side is not seen aß dangerous aß the other. We had legt wing politicans justifying the riot from Frankfurt. Now we habe jewish people in all of Europe saying they are more threatend by left wing etc. Doxxing becomrs ok aß long IT is a nazi and so on. I want both sides to be seen aß dangerous

In america man hunts via social Media are bring celebrated because IT was a nazi etc.

Last edited:

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
The distiction is that one side is not seen aß dangerous aß the other.
If you value your life over your possessions and are in a group that is often targeted by racists, then one side is more dangerous than the other. Does not make the other harmless though.
We had legt wing politicans justifying the riot from Frankfurt.
Do you mean Hamburg or what are you talking about? Because as far as I know the position of the Left was that while some goals are right, violence is not.
Now we habe jewish people in all of Europe saying they are more threatend by left wing etc.
This is not supported by crime statistics though. What we do have is vitriol against Israel from the left and very likely also antisemitic comments emanating from this pretty dangerous field of Israel criticism. So far, however, it has not manifested, in a large way, in crimes. Also, please keep in mind, since you are often citing media from that hellhole, that Springer is not a reputable source, especially on the topic of Israel / Judaism. Springer is deliberately biased in its reporting on those topics, for a longer time than we have been alive. This is important when it comes to the distinction of criticising Israel and attacking Jews.
Doxxing becomrs ok aß long IT is a nazi and so on. I want both sides to be seen aß dangerous
This whole doxing / twitter stuff has nothing to do with Antifa and also not specifically with the left, it is just people using mob mentality on social media. It's dangerous and terrible in many ways, yes, but it is an unrelated issue and one that goes well beyond party lines. I think that Twitter's reductive style (in a way similar to Bild journalism) is very much to blame for the dangerous atmosphere emanting from social media.
In america man hunts via social Media are bring celebrated because IT was a nazi etc.
Man hunts via social media is a bit much (you cannot classify doxing and this sort of harassment as a man hunt) but yes, these kinds of social media storms are a problem. They have some small positive effects, but overall the damage is much greater than the gain. But again, this is not limited to the left, as evident e.g. by Gamergate and sexist people attacking left-leaning or female people in the games industry on twitter. It is just a general problem that is hard to address, because people even think that their unreflective social media attacks serve a greater good.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
If you value your life over your possessions and are in a group that is often targeted by racists, then one side is more dangerous than the other. Does not make the other harmless though.
no one is killing here but taking G2 into account and how they planned a set up for the police to attack them with molotov cocktails from above or the fact that they used "bullets" who could go through their helmets I would argue the opposite here. Personally I think the left wing has become far more dangerous for our society than the right wing. Because of the right wing there are no go zones in Berlin as an example. Right wing people do not attack the police or firemen doctors etc.

Do you mean Hamburg or what are you talking about? Because as far as I know the position of the Left was that while some goals are right, violence is not.

Both back when Frankfurt was burning (Picture I posted above) more famous left wing politicians downplayed these riots with the argumentation that left wing violence is not as bad as right wing one and they said they are angry.
This is not supported by crime statistics though. What we do have is vitriol against Israel from the left and very likely also antisemitic comments emanating from this pretty dangerous field of Israel criticism. So far, however, it has not manifested, in a large way, in crimes. Also, please keep in mind, since you are often citing media from that hellhole, that Springer is not a reputable source, especially on the topic of Israel / Judaism. Springer is deliberately biased in its reporting on those topics, for a longer time than we have been alive. This is important when it comes to the distinction of criticising Israel and attacking Jews.

The police statistics were heavily criticized. For once every not solved crime is being accounted as right wing crime. Furthermore you know have the confirmation that most jewish people do not even report these kind of crimes. And how they are scared to even go out with their Kippa anymore or completeley do not go near certain regions anymore.
Man hunts via social media is a bit much (you cannot classify doxing and this sort of harassment as a man hunt) but yes, these kinds of social media storms are a problem. They have some small positive effects, but overall the damage is much greater than the gain. But again, this is not limited to the left, as evident e.g. by Gamergate and sexist people attacking left-leaning or female people in the games industry on twitter. It is just a general problem that is hard to address, because people even think that their unreflective social media attacks serve a greater good.
It was litterally a hunt. People posted pictures and locations of the person they arganized to surround and attack him. And while I agree that Twitter or social media is mostly to blame I think it is disgusting how twitter allows this shit as long it is targeted aainst NAzis or people think are nazis. And I showed tons of these kind of examples already

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Personally I think the left wing has become far more dangerous for our society than the right wing.
If you are a car, yes. If you are a policeman, yes. On average, the far right people are objectively more dangerous though, again, see above statistics.
Both back when Frankfurt was burning (Picture I posted above) more famous left wing politicians downplayed these riots with the argumentation that left wing violence is not as bad as right wing one and they said they are angry.
That's not justifying it.
The police statistics were heavily criticized. For once every not solved crime is being accounted as right wing crime. Furthermore you know have the confirmation that most jewish people do not even report these kind of crimes. And how they are scared to even go out with their Kippa anymore or completeley do not go near certain regions anymore.
No, that's not correct. All I could find was that some states in Germany use that category when all other motives are ruled out (not all of them, because there is also a category "background not known"). But even if you limit the statistics to cases where the culprit was caught and the motivation could be identified with certainty, the vast majority of antisemitic crimes were commited by far-right people. This is according to a "Kleine Anfrage" * (a small inquiry to the parliament), earlier made by Greens, this time by the Left, in Q3, 2018, we had 77 far right caught (alleged) culprits from the far right, 13 (+10 who were temporarily restricted) with a foreign national ideology, 1 of religious motivation and... 0 of left motivation. So yes, the share of right extremists is lower if you remove those cases where the culprit couldn't be found and the motivation thus couldn't be fully verified, but we are still talking 77%, rather than 161/183=88%. Note that the discrepancy in overall numbers also stems from the fact that the "caught culprit" section refers to crimes that may have been longer ago and not in Q3 2018, while crimes commited in Q3 2018 will usually play into later statistics.

* Source : https://www.petrapau.de/19_bundestag/dok/down/1905781.pdf

Furthermore you know have the confirmation that most jewish people do not even report these kind of crimes. And how they are scared to even go out with their Kippa anymore or completeley do not go near certain regions anymore.
This is certainly a shit situation, but personal experience can only go so far. There is no reason to assume that Jewish people deliberately favour non-right wing people by only reporting crimes commited by far-right people. On the contrary, the issue probably is that the step towards actual crimes rather than aggressions (which are not OK either) is made predominantly by far right people. Something like people fearing to go out with a Kippa are not hard facts, this is a result of feelings. General hostility below the level of a crime is an issue as well and I can believe that leftists and muslims play a larger role there when compared to crimes. But for actual crimes, this is predominantly a right-leaning problem.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
If you are a car, yes. If you are a policeman, yes. On average, the far right people are objectively more dangerous though, again, see above statistics.

That's not justifying it.

No, that's not correct. All I could find was that some states in Germany use that category when all other motives are ruled out (not all of them, because there is also a category "background not known"). But even if you limit the statistics to cases where the culprit was caught and the motivation could be identified with certainty, the vast majority of antisemitic crimes were commited by far-right people. This is according to a "Kleine Anfrage" * (a small inquiry to the parliament), earlier made by Greens, this time by the Left, in Q3, 2018, we had 77 far right caught (alleged) culprits from the far right, 13 (+10 who were temporarily restricted) with a foreign national ideology, 1 of religious motivation and... 0 of left motivation. So yes, the share of right extremists is lower if you remove those cases where the culprit couldn't be found and the motivation thus couldn't be fully verified, but we are still talking 77%, rather than 161/183=88%. Note that the discrepancy in overall numbers also stems from the fact that the "caught culprit" section refers to crimes that may have been longer ago and not in Q3 2018, while crimes commited in Q3 2018 will usually play into later statistics.

* Source : https://www.petrapau.de/19_bundestag/dok/down/1905781.pdf

This is certainly a shit situation, but personal experience can only go so far. There is no reason to assume that Jewish people deliberately favour non-right wing people by only reporting crimes commited by far-right people. On the contrary, the issue probably is that the step towards actual crimes rather than aggressions (which are not OK either) is made predominantly by far right people. Something like people fearing to go out with a Kippa are not hard facts, this is a result of feelings. General hostility below the level of a crime is an issue as well and I can believe that leftists and muslims play a larger role there when compared to crimes. But for actual crimes, this is predominantly a right-leaning problem.
One example why people cricized these statistics. Also I do not believe our country has become more safer. They only count solved crimes in these statistics as well. It is ridiculous to think that Germany has become more safer to be honest. We NEVER had real places women do not go to anymore at night in Düsseldorf. now we have.

https://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/hintergrund/antisemitismus-147.html

And they d not favor non right wing people they do not report anti semitism at all since they either fear revenge or think that they wont be solved anyway.

Example for justifying downplaying Frankfurt
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article138573812/Wie-der-Linke-Mann-Gewalt-in-Frankfurt-relativiert.html

Last edited:

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
One example why people cricized these statistics. Also I do not believe our country has become more safer. They only count solved crimes in these statistics as well. It is ridiculous to think that Germany has become more safer to be honest. We NEVER had real places women do not go to anymore at night in Düsseldorf. now we have.

https://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/hintergrund/antisemitismus-147.html

And they d not favor non right wing people they do not report anti semitism at all since they either fear revenge or think that they wont be solved anyway.
They are talking about the general statistics, not the ones where the culprit is known. Police does not need to resort to guesswork when they know the culprit to find the alignment. Which is why you have a significant increase of forgein national ideology when going from one statistic to the other (so a Hisbolla person would then certainly not be counted as right wing, but foreign national ideology). The other statistic quoted in the article, is so unreliable it is useless. You have 16 people who self-report being victim of a crime, their classification of the culprits is hardly reliable and even if it was, the sample-size is so small, what is this supposed to show?

This is not party line and we are talking two persons here, of which one decidedly tried to organise a peaceful protest. Not a violent one. I cannot see how he is justifying the violence, he explicitly takes a position against it. To understand the motives and to state such is not to say that it is OK to be violent. It is also not downplaying the violence.