• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja believes streamers should be exempt from in game bans.

Silent Duck

I agree with Ninja.
Youtubers should not be be “banned”. Banned is such an ugly word. I prefer “permanently exiled” from said game’s community. It sounds more classy.

HneLDYo.jpg

Pallas

Gold Member
Ninja really comes off as a holier than thou this with that post.

I do feel for anyone who loses their job but you shouldn't cheat, especially with aimbot hacks if you are a streamer. Not only do you give the wrong impression that it’s ok, you also damage the developers, publisher and even the host(twitch, mixer, etc) reputation as a fair, competitive fun game atmosphere.

I actually started to feel a tad bit of sympathy until he went to YouTube to cry and say “I didn’t know I was cheating” I mean cmon man,any streamer in the FPS/TPS scene of competitive gaming know the do’s and don’ts. I refuse to believe anyone who is part of FaZe to not know aimbotting is cheating. lol

Streamers and 'influencers' already receive preferential treatment in games (be it aim-assists, more health, more favourable RNG) and now he wants to be tenured?

Get the fuck out of here you spoiled shit

420bits

They literally create content though 🧠

So does the gypsies outside the local supermarket with their "my kids needs money"-signs they swap out every now and then, doesn't mean they're less of a beggar in my eyes.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Streamers and 'influencers' already receive preferential treatment in games (be it aim-assists, more health, more favourable RNG) and now he wants to be tenured?

Get the fuck out of here you spoiled shit
This is what irks me the most. They already get preferential treatment in the way of free copies, swag, flown to events etc etc.

There are only a small set of rules they need to follow and if they break those rules they need to be treated the same as everyone else.

I have no doubt that in a few months they will overturn that Faze kids ban, and you can see his video was made to rile up his fanbase in order to try to pressure Epic to overturn it, but I don’t think he will learn the valuable life lesson he needs to if they do.

But again what do I know? I’m just a piece of s*** kid to fill lobbies so streamers
can make enjoyable content. According to Dick Blevins.

Last edited:

royox

They should be happy they can earn money using other people's work and shut the fuck up. The only reason all those companies are not banning streamers its because they are free advertisement. Pray for that not to end suddently.

HelpYouFall

Yeah but then again this dude dyes his hair purple and does retarded dances so I'm not too concerned with what he thinks. About anything ...

Does anyone remember when this dude got his shit pushed in on the regular in H5 competitive btw? Good times *grin*

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I can’t believe that he gets away with insulting his entire fanbase as *piece of shit kids* yet they still tune in to watch him.

That is probably the most baffling thing about this. If someone calls me a piece of shit, I’m probably going to ignore whatever they say after, but for some it seems to not be a deterrent. What does that say about them?

Top Bottom