• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 2 screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
interesting.... will the ps3 get the delta version? perhaps omega?

Tieno

What what what?
4gje5p2.png

f@luS

More than a member.
In before : Team ninja cant do next gen

Looks really close to sigma, i expected much more.....from sunglass'boy

Jube3

Wow the blood looks amazing, so stylized (the swirls and trails i mean). I love it. What a way to announce NG2 eh :lol

Of course it looks like Sigma, it's still Ninja Gaiden, it's still Ryu Hayabusa ripping shit up, stop stating the obvious.

Looks awesome, can't wait to see it in motion.

glaurung

Midas said:
Haha, I wonder how the German version will turn out.

Yeah, that bullshit from Germany means the game will look like Katamari for the entire Europe - including me.

They'll probably replace blood and gore with flowers.

Gibbing will be replaced by bodies mysteriously saying: "Danke schön!"

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
So you can dismember people left and right like old samurai flicks but they can't so much as scratch you in appearance. I hope they improve the story and it does look like Sigma.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
holy shit, it is ninja gaiden 2 out of nowhere -- you never expect these gaf threads to pay off. sigma has driven home how awesome ninja gaiden still is...and how little i want to play the first one again. bring it on. hard to say from such small shots, but the graphics seem better than i'd expected from team ninja -- neither doa4 nor sigma is particularly stunning

f@luS

More than a member.
i hate bees said:
Of course it looks like Sigma, it's still Ninja Gaiden, it's still Ryu Hayabusa ripping shit up, stop stating the obvious.

Looks awesome, can't wait to see it in motion.

Its just that ...itagaki was like "yeah Hiyashi did a good job for a novice but wait for NG2" and it looks about the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom