• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Ninja Gaiden 3 - Gameplay Trailer

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Where's the Kinect functionality?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jun 7, 2004
awesome, i hope the new movement options (climbing and sliding) indicates more of a platforming/exploration feel like the first (xbox).

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Sep 25, 2005
confused said:
Gametrailers kills my IE9 every single time. Anybody have an idea why ?
their player is awful. It's best to just make an account and download everything and watch it locally.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jun 7, 2004
giant mecha spider is cool.

confused

Banned
May 12, 2009
alr1ghtstart said:
their player is awful. It's best to just make an account and download everything and watch it locally.

I'd love to but I can't even get on the site. Everytime I click a link that sends me there IE crashes and dies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Jul 23, 2009
www.facebook.com
I was surprised by the trailer. Movements looked very smooth, graphics were very nice, and looked fun as hell! It gave me a Resident Evil 4-type vibe.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Sep 25, 2005
confused said:
I'd love to but I can't even get on the site. Everytime I click a link that sends me there IE crashes and dies.
added dl link to op

Duffyside

Banned
Sep 8, 2010
I hate that gametrailers gets all this content before anyone else. I hate their site and their player. I think there are super-computers in IBM's basement that slow to a crawl when they go to that dreadful, awful place.

Will wait for someplace, anyplace else to get.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Aug 27, 2007
I NEED SCISSORS said:
I know one thing - I will be changing the dialogue to Japanese.
Japanese audio + no subs is the best way to watch NG cutscenes.

·feist·

Nov 26, 2006
Guess I'll post this here:

And people were complaining about the blood in NG2?

Need to see/play more before I can get a feel for this. Hope the focus on story isn't overdone, as no one is playing this series for story elements.

duffyside said:
I hate that gametrailers gets all this content before anyone else. I hate their site and their player. I think there are super-computers in IBM's basement that slow to a crawl when they go to that dreadful, awful place.

Will wait for someplace, anyplace else to get.
That's what happens when your site falls under MTV, and, by extension, Viacom.