• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3 - Gameplay Trailer

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Where's the Kinect functionality?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
awesome, i hope the new movement options (climbing and sliding) indicates more of a platforming/exploration feel like the first (xbox).

It's hard to tell anything from a bunch of short clips spliced together, but it looks decent. Can't wait for some proper gameplay footage.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
confused said:
Gametrailers kills my IE9 every single time. Anybody have an idea why ?
their player is awful. It's best to just make an account and download everything and watch it locally.

confused

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
their player is awful. It's best to just make an account and download everything and watch it locally.

I'd love to but I can't even get on the site. Everytime I click a link that sends me there IE crashes and dies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I was surprised by the trailer. Movements looked very smooth, graphics were very nice, and looked fun as hell! It gave me a Resident Evil 4-type vibe.

Duffyside

Banned
I hate that gametrailers gets all this content before anyone else. I hate their site and their player. I think there are super-computers in IBM's basement that slow to a crawl when they go to that dreadful, awful place.

Will wait for someplace, anyplace else to get.

Guess I'll post this here:

And people were complaining about the blood in NG2?

Need to see/play more before I can get a feel for this. Hope the focus on story isn't overdone, as no one is playing this series for story elements.

duffyside said:
I hate that gametrailers gets all this content before anyone else. I hate their site and their player. I think there are super-computers in IBM's basement that slow to a crawl when they go to that dreadful, awful place.

Will wait for someplace, anyplace else to get.
That's what happens when your site falls under MTV, and, by extension, Viacom.

Top Bottom