• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto launches February 3 in the west

Okay, so if I haven't bought the vanilla Ninja Storm 4 yet, can I pre-order this digitally and get the full package? If so, then can I download the base game if I pre-order this or do I have to wait till February to be able to even play the vanilla Ninja Storm 4?

Slaythe

So I'm guessing the season pass doesn't cover this.

Obviously not...

edit :

damn !

Okay, so if I haven't bought the vanilla Ninja Storm 4 yet, can I pre-order this digitally and get the full package? If so, then can I download the base game if I pre-order this or do I have to wait till February to be able to even play the vanilla Ninja Storm 4?

No you can't.

You'll have to buy the 20 dollars upgrade to get "road to boruto" next year after buying the vanilla version.

Preordering "road to boruto", you will have to fight till next year to get anything.

No you can't.

You'll have to buy the 20 dollars upgrade to get "road to boruto" next year after buying the vanilla version.

Preordering "road to boruto", you will have to fight till next year to get anything.

Ah, damn.

Then I guess I'll wait for the vanilla to go on sale.

Thanks for the answer.

Clipse

Guessing this expansion will include the pre-order only characters (Boruto and Sarada)? Those codes are going for around $50 now on eBay.

That box art looks weird with the Boruto characters overlaying the old box art.

I know Naruto's and Sasuke's kids, but I don't recall seeing that weird pasty white kid with the creepy eyes. I guess this is an adaptation of that Boruto movie?

Top Bottom