• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja switches from Twitch to Mixer

MayauMiao

Not a fan, don't like Fortnite, but any move made to give Twitch a kick in the butt is a good move.

I hope Dr.Disrespect, and yes, even DSP consider jumping to other platform like Dlive and Mixer.

MayauMiao

0VHI4Px.jpg

His checkmark is gone. Twitch butthurt?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
This seems like some fake news horseshit. Until there is official news about the number, I don't believe it's almost a billion.

Yeah....if that were true Ninja is making 5+ times more then what Tom Brady has made over his career.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Looks like Mixer is offering a free sub to Ninja for the time being:

iThz7Em.png

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned

Looks like Mixer is offering a free sub to Ninja for the time being:

iThz7Em.png
What the?! What is this magic? How’d you embed his stream into your post?

Hopefully he doesn’t bring a lot of the toxicity from Twitch into the Mixer community.

marquimvfs

Ninja switches from Twitch to Mixer
or

Mixer ninja to Twitch from switches
or
Switches Twitch from Mixer to Ninja
I don't care.

tkscz

No shit this was a power play. Though the timing of this and Twitch allowing a breastfeeding channel is quite a coincidence

I never understood the appeal of watching streamers. I prefer playing my games myself

Same could be said about most sports. There is entertainment behind watching someone play, especially if their commentary is good.

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
It’s probably a good move for MS. Mixer is a better platform in just about every way except market share. This will give it some much needed looks.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Yes.

Good to see Microsoft investing more money into people than their first party.
Seriously??. Smh. Holy shit.. 10 studios in the last eighteen months and an upcoming Japanese acquisition and they STILL aren't investing in their first party. Lol.

Stay salty bro..

Last edited:

Yumi

in what ways is mixer superior?
Someone said earlier that the UI is more clean or something along those lines. Which is something i personally like. It seems like every platform that gets more popular get more stuff put into that makes it look messy in my opinion.

Top Bottom